• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

d100s: Botanics, Traps, etc?

taliesin15

First Post
Was looking at that great d100 City Content thread today, and noticed Turnail's note about possible upcoming (this was written Aug 04) threads...

- D100 Botanics: Descriptions of trees, plants, flowers, etc., and their properties, special effects (healing, poison, etc.), etc. Very useful for druids and for wilderness adventures.

- D100 Traps: Descriptions of traps of all sorts for d20 games.

- D100 Superstitions and Traditions: How people behave and what they believe, their specific local traditions, etc., in various villages, regions, etc. Useful to give flavor to otherwise bland villages.

Just wondering if these ever got developed. Seems like I've seen one on traps...

Pinotage

Explorer
I was under the impression Turanil had stopped developing d20 stuff some time ago. Could be wrong, but I seem to recall a thread along those lines.

Pinotage

Turanil

First Post
Pinotage said:
I was under the impression Turanil had stopped developing d20 stuff some time ago. Could be wrong, but I seem to recall a thread along those lines.
Right. I have stopped developping d20 stuff. Next rpg thing I develop is my campaign setting (on hold for the moment for I don't have time), and it won't have d20 houserules (frankly there is enough d20 stuff out there for me not adding more that nobody would be interested in..., plus I prefer True20, Savage Worlds, and C&C instead). Also, when I stop being lazy, I should repair the broken links on my website... :heh:

Now feel free to begin d100 projects you feel interested in. I will probably add a contribution or two to them. The problem is to interest the ENworld community so many peopl contribute. I remember I tried to begin another couple of such threads but nobody posted! :(

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Turanil said:
I remember I tried to begin another couple of such threads but nobody posted! :(

Yeah, sometimes thread ideas spark TONS of people with their ideas and sometimes, it doesn't spark any. Hard to say which would work and which wouldn't beforehand.

Go ahead and start one or more of those threads, though I'm sure that if you Searched for Trap, you could probably create your own d100 using all those traps instead of starting an entirely new thread, though of course that assumes you have the Search function...

Remove ads