• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[d20 Apocalypse] After the Blast OOC

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I'm not sure why exactly, but I can't get very interested in my own character, so I'm not all that excited to post.

Weird, I got the opposite. It's been a while that I've been in a game where I feel like posting idle chatter and such. Anyways, always sorry to see a player go :(.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Weird, I got the opposite. It's been a while that I've been in a game where I feel like posting idle chatter and such. Anyways, always sorry to see a player go :(.

Yeah, I'm also trying to post as soon as I can. I find myself thinking what could Francisco do next, in places as strange as walking on the street.

failedreality

First Post
fyi
Thursday and Friday I will be limited on my time/amount to post being a holiday... I will try my best to check in and see what is going on.

Oh and too bad we lost a player. Hopefully that doesn't slow us down, things are finally picking up since we are now in a group.

ThWatcher

First Post
I'm excited too.
I'm a game-a-holic but real life has kept me away from gaming for a little over 2 years now. Even online gaming has been near impossible till a month or so ago.

Now, I'm back online at least, and having fun.

But, Dekana, if you truly aren't having fun with this character and you can't figure out a way to change her so she's more fun for you, then I'll be sorry to see you go.

Is there anything we, or I could do to help? If there is, just say the word and I'll do whatever I can.

Last edited:

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I'm not sure why exactly, but I can't get very interested in my own character, so I'm not all that excited to post. Rather than hold up the game with my slow postings, I think I'd better drop out now before we get too far.

Thanks for the opportunity to play, Airwalkrr. Sorry to leave so soon! I hope the open nature of the game applies to characters leaving as well as joining. ;)

No problem, Dekana. One of the reasons I allowed 8 players is because it is unusual to run a game that everyone can get into. We can just have Sophie skitter away when no one is looking with some medical supplies like the criminal she is. Heh heh. :)

Dekana

Explorer
Voda Vosa said:
Dekana, why don't you roll another character?
Well, it's also an issue of how much free time I have. I'm not saying I'm so booked that I can't keep up with three pbp games at once, but it is a factor. I'd rather cut it down to two games for now.

Airwalkrr: Heh, I love it. /salute, and g'luck with the rest of the game. I'll be lurking!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads