• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[d20 Apocalypse] After the Blast OOC

airwalkrr

Adventurer
As you may have noticed, some new posts are up in the IC. Sorry that I haven't been posting more often but the holidays are a busy time for me. I will be able to pick up the pace after the New Year.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I'm back from my trip and just want to remind everyone that there is some action going on in the auto shop and on the outside as well. There are plenty of things happening for each character to react to. Take a quick review of the last 10 or so posts and update your actions. I understand it is still the holidays, so I'll give you some time to make your posts. After New Years I'd like the pace to pick up. I'd prefer to have everyone make at least one post per 48 hour period.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
The creature is inside the store at the second to last row (in the back of the store). Since the front of the store is made completely of glass (some of it cracked and broken from the atomic wind), it is possible to see into the interior of the store from the front (which is where the main parking lot is located). Therefore, I believe James is the only one who cannot see into the store since he is around back. However, everyone can hear the ruckus going on inside. It is dark inside the store since the EMP knocked out the electricity, but it only counts as shadowy (20% concealment).

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Now that the holidays are over I will go back to posting at least one update every 48-72 hours. Please make sure to check the thread at least once every three days to see if you need to post. Players who do not post during combat will be assumed to be making Spot and Listen checks if not in melee and using total defense if in melee.

I will do XP soon and XP will be awarded based on challenges faced (both combat and non-combat) as well as posting regularity.

I have not seen Willette in a long time. If I don't hear from him by the end of the week, Xavier will assume NPC status until further notice.

Remove ads