• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[d20 Apocalypse] After the Blast OOC

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I forgot about your surgery, FR. Silly me, it's even on the same page. Thanks for reminding me. I hope you are feeling better. Surgery sucks.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Heh, I'm having sporadic days off from work (thanks to me having done so much overtime) and those are really eating my posting time. I rarely have the patience to sit down to fiddle with the computer when I'm at home. That's why I was away the first half of this week. I'll be out the whole next week too, but I'll try to remind myself to come in and post at least once :D.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Surgery is great after its all said and done and recovery is over. But recovery can take months or even years depending on the type. The only silver lining to that particular dark cloud is that you usually get some top-notch painkillers.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Sorry gang. I've been busy with RL and haven't been to the boards in a couple weeks.

Anyway I'm looking at the post history and it seems we don't exactly have many of our original cast on board. I'm thinking of revamping this campaign by fast-forwarding a bit and providing a narrative to keep those players who are still interested in keeping this going. Sound off if you are still here. I'll give everyone until the 25th of February to reply to this post. Assuming I still have at least two players, I'll keep this going by advancing the plot 24 hours and posting a narrative that keeps all the PCs that are still around.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads