• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[D20 CoC] Beyond the Mountains of Madness Campaign - Recruiting Alternate Players

Dallas4lr

First Post
Greetings,

I started a new job 2 weeks so I've been trying to adjust to this new schedule, I will endeavor to get my next post up today.

As far as PMing Paco, I dont believe I can via this site it appears that this function is blocked for me.

Dallas

The Shaman

First Post
Dallas4lr said:
As far as PMing Paco, I dont believe I can via this site it appears that this function is blocked for me.
I think private messaging on ENWorld requires a community supporter account.

We can talk via spoilers here in the metagame thread...[sblock]Paco is likely to look upon Father Rucker with respect due to his station, and may turn to him for spiritual advice from time to time.

While Paco believes in God and the Holy Church, he grew up among the working class of Chile, so he is not terribly educated about religion - he is a common man, with the usual vices and prejudices. He respects scholarly knowledge, though he has no desire to emulate it.

He loves the mountains and testing his strength against the wilderness.

In the event of encountering weirdness, Paco is likely to seek comfort from his faith, but he tends to rely on his own strength in dealing with adversity - he would likely see rites of exorcism and such as foreign to his own simpler, more homespun beliefs.[/sblock]

Job

First Post
I've been touched by the flu. Probably some mythos-related bug. I'll be back online when I'm feeling better.

The Shaman

First Post
Job said:
I've been touched by the flu. Probably some mythos-related bug. I'll be back online when I'm feeling better.
Or your head will explode and release a mi-go from your twitching corpse.

I'm just sayin'...

Job

First Post
The Shaman said:
Or your head will explode and release a mi-go from your twitching corpse.

I'm just sayin'...
Phew! It's nice to back amongst the living. In one crazy period, I actually did feel like my skull was going to explode (Shaman was right? And the mi-go let me live because he has further uses for me?). And later I wondered if I was infected by some virus that was causing me to look and feel like a zombie.

But all is well now and it's time to get this story moving...

Job

First Post
This week I am buried in RL work during the days and, during the evenings, am preparing my presentation on Admiral Byrd's Antarctic Expedition for next week's Leadership Conference. The good news is that all of my studying and preparing for my presentation on Admiral Byrd's Expedition will help me to be very well prepared to run our game in Antarctica. The bad news is that I'll have very little time to write many posts during the next week.

Nevertheless, I'll do my best to write a post or two to keep things moving. I apologize for the snail's pace of the game. Hopefully I'll be able to make up for it once I return from my conference in Florida.

Job.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads