• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

d20 Dark*Matter: ongoing review

Ranger REG

Explorer
Roudi said:
No, my d20 Modern core book has no index. If an index appeared in other books, then perhaps mine is a printing error.
Are you sure? Because my d20M have an index after the character sheets (pages 382-384). It should also have an index of tables, and designers' profiles.

Roudi

First Post
Ranger REG said:
Are you sure? Because my d20M have an index after the character sheets (pages 382-384). It should also have an index of tables, and designers' profiles.
I am certain. My book ends at the character sheet.

buzz

Adventurer
Roudi said:
This must be a printing error, then. I forget the term for the 8- or 16-page bundles that printers use to create books, but maybe the last one got left out when yours was bound.

Ranger REG

Explorer
Roudi said:
Only the first page of the character sheet? Because the second page have a place to write down your gears, allegiances, FX abilities, talent/special abilities, and a feat section where you check off what feats you have acquired.

I'm guessing you got a defective product.

Urizen

First Post
While I haven't actually Read this book yet, From what Roudi has told me, it seems to have alot of cool flavor, and the upcoming reality deviant publications book Alien Invasion Written by Michael Tresca and edited by Roudi and Charles Baize will work as excellent supplementary material....

Of course, That is only if we can get it out. I've been recieving some rather...ahem.. distressing...phone calls as of late. People with some strange type of voice modification software masking their real voices have been telling me not to put this book out.

JPL

Adventurer
buzz said:
Buzz the interpreter, at your service. :)

I'm guessing he's asking whether these bits of d20M are officially part of the setting or not. In the Poly version, they used a "spend an Action Point to cast a spell" system, iirc.

Yep, that's what I meant. I suspect the answer is "no", which sounds fine to me.

TheAuldGrump

First Post
This will be the first D20 Modern book that I have purchased since D20 Past. (Gods I hated that book.) I have high hopes for this, and may need to look up the SFX series, assuming that I am as happy with D*M as I hope to be.

The Auld Grump, amused with the Department 7 reference. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads