• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

d20 Dark*Matter Street Date

2WS-Steve

First Post
Sketchpad said:
Anyone know the street date for this? I'm looking forward to getting a copy :)

Sorta off topic but mucho kudoes for The Coriolis Effect! My players and I enjoyed that scenario and imported the NPCs from it into a number of Champions games.

Sketchpad

Explorer
2WS-Steve said:
Sorta off topic but mucho kudoes for The Coriolis Effect! My players and I enjoyed that scenario and imported the NPCs from it into a number of Champions games.
Glad you liked it :) Great module ... you should try the Great Supervillain Contest as well ;)

Sketchpad

Explorer
(Psi)SeveredHead said:
What is the Coriolis Effect adventure about?

It's an old 3rd ed Champions module ... here's the blurb from DTRPG:
"This classic Champions RPG supplement is available again for the first time in more than a decade, now in electronic format.

The Coriolis Effect is designed to allow you, the gamemaster, to lead your players through the events surrounding the creation of an elemental superhero. The particular element in this supplement is Air, but any other element could easily be substituted. The Coriolis Effect provides suggestions for a few historical scenarios usable as background information (or which might actually be playable in campaigns in which timetravel is common), then provides notes on possible contemporary scenarios. Three of the modern scenarios, covering the initial conception, the actual creation, and the final maturation of the elemental, are fully detailed."

Roudi

First Post
d20 Dark*Matter is now sitting contently on my lap (and I think I hear it purring... at least, that unholy chorus of a thousand tortured souls sounds a little like purring).

I might start a thread listing my impressions, perhaps a review... but so far, I likes what I sees.

VorpalBunny

Explorer
Got mine today too, and am VERY happy with what I see - I can't wait to run Exit 23 and The Killing Jar for my group.

Anyone else notice the cover glows in the dark? :cool:

Remove ads