d20 Fallout

Sutekh

First Post
and Im using Gamma world (the brand new one) as my system. Its been quite fun so far. Ive always liked Fallouts humor. It dosnt deliberately set out for the jokes, they just arise from time to time

Thats what Im after.

Neat

Im actually running a game set in the Fallout universe with a few differences

A) Ive set it in Florida. Im Australian but managed to get a map of miami and outlying areas so Ive been using that as my background info :)

B) Created and placed some vaults of my own (one of which provides the player characters)

C) Introduced the Cubans as one group of 'baddies'. Technically they are remnants of a strike force that invaded America just before the Nukes were launched. There are smatterings of Russians amongst them too.

D) Brotherhood is more akin to Fallout 1 and 2. Interested in Technology at all costs and not really good or evil. They just are. Their attempt to safeguard technology was they boobytrapped a town library the party was going through.

and Im using Gamma world (the brand new one) as my system. Its been quite fun so far. Ive always liked Fallouts humor. It dosnt deliberately set out for the jokes, they just arise from time to time

Thats what Im after.

You might find this helpful.

Split the Hoard

Split the Hoard
Negotiate, demand, or steal the loot you desire!

A competitive card game for 2-5 players
Remove ads