• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D20 Fantasy Mini-Settings

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Psion said:
Sheesh. Hallowfaust is great, and probably will port it at some point... but still need not apply. :cool:

Well not "apply" so much as "it's part of the Scarred Lands!"

98% of all S&SS Scarred Land books are that. Scarred Lands. :p :)

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Eh I liked the other excaliber one (not for R&R) if I want Arthurian fun. That being said R&R Excaliber had some good things.

Turjan

Explorer
Highthrone - City above the Clouds (by Mongoose)

Do you also take pdf products, like Visira - City of Sorrows?

Last edited:

trancejeremy

Adventurer
Redhurst: Academy of Magic and VIllage of Briarton

Many of the Necromancer Games modules are site based, and in effect "mini-settings". Basically a little town or city, and the environs around it.

Grey Citadel, Vault of Larin Karr, Lost City of Barakus in particular

Similarly there are similar products from other compaines. The two modules from Open World Press (Thumble/Oester); the two Westbrook modules from someone; Unhallowed Halls from Atlas (set around a magical college)

Psion

Adventurer
Turjan said:
Do you also take pdf products, like Visira - City of Sorrows?

Absolutely. (Not that I have updated my list recently.)

It's a questionable one though, because it's part of the Maelstrom campaign setting, I think.

(I use the Maelstrom deities in my game. They are sort of a combination of the primal sort of deities of the Book of the Righteous, and the cross-racial deities of Kalamar.)

Remove ads