• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D20 Future: excuse me while I drool

Cowpie Zombie

First Post
Have you guys seen the cover art for D20 Future yet? It's up on amazon.com. Man, I'm already drooling. What do we know about it other than the blurb on Amazon?

Tokiwong

First Post
Cowpie Zombie said:
Have you guys seen the cover art for D20 Future yet? It's up on amazon.com. Man, I'm already drooling. What do we know about it other than the blurb on Amazon?
Yeah it looks pretty sweet ;)

Bagpuss

Legend
Nope its the same old "three people standing together trying to look heroic" that they have used on all the Modern stuff so far (besides the Weapons Locker, were they got a bunch of Guns to stand together and look heroic).

You would think they could come up with something more inspiring or involved, but I guess they have decided to stick with the 3 figures tradedress for all the Modern line.

Bagpuss said:
Nope its the same old "three people standing together trying to look heroic" that they have used on all the Modern stuff so far (besides the Weapons Locker, were they got a bunch of Guns to stand together and look heroic).

You would think they could come up with something more inspiring or involved, but I guess they have decided to stick with the 3 figures tradedress for all the Modern line.

Yeah I think they are trying a theme or something like that.

Cowpie Zombie

First Post

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads