• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D20 Marvel

victordoom

First Post
Some guy on the Wizards of Coast forum is claiming he trying to get the Marvel License.Not sure how serious he is but he's already posted Gambits and Cyclops stats. Not really sure how its gonna work but Cyclops is up there in level. He claims this week the is going to be some info on his game here at EN World so I guess we'll see.I was suprised that I hadn't seen it mentioned here so I thought I'd bring it up.BTW we successfully tested D. Jon Mattson D20 superhero game last night . It really worked well (although we added Vitality) in a one on one fight between characters that were within one level of each other. Mr. Mattson can be contacted at dmattson@kermode.net. He put alot of work into the game and it looks like we'll use it till october.My friend Clarence is helping him with art work and rule revisions. I don't have his web site memorized but I'll make available a little later.

EarthsShadow

First Post
:)

I think its cool. I have been waiting for a good supers d20 game, so after I download the info, print it out, and get some friends over to play, i'll let you know what we did and how it turned out.

victordoom

First Post
starting a campaign

In three weeks , after we rap up our D&D campaign, we are going to start playing in a group with mixed level characters. Between 3 and 8 . Clarence has come up with a conversion chart from Marvel Saga that helps with conversions. We won't be using marvel characters but our players think in terms of marvel characters (y'know I want my guy to be strong as Thor or fast like Longshot). I'll updare how things go if people are interested.

NemesisPress

First Post
Re: :)

EarthsShadow said:
I think its cool. I have been waiting for a good supers d20 game, so after I download the info, print it out, and get some friends over to play, i'll let you know what we did and how it turned out.

Don't forget to try Vigilance (available at RPGNow). It takes an alternate tack by not requiring energy points to activate powers, and also seems to give more flexibility in buying powers as you advance.

Remove ads