• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

d20 Modern Database

Nadaka

First Post
Minor note, I know you don't have any SRD articles in there (or at least the few I clicked on) BUt you need to be sure to include a copy of the OGL in there to comply with the license.

tahsin

First Post
It's in there. At the top of the page there is an OGL link and at the bottom of every page there is a disclaimer.

Nadaka

First Post
It's in there. At the top of the page there is an OGL link and at the bottom of every page there is a disclaimer.

That is an incorrect use of the OGL.

See section 8: In cases where OGL material co-exists with non OGL material in the same publication, you need to clearly define what parts are OGL content and which ones are not.

For instance, I am pretty sure that the official character sheets are not OGL.

See section 6: You have added content in your "Deadlier Explosions" House rule. You can not just use WotC license. According to its terms you will need to modify it section 15 to comply with section 6. Or again, clearly differentiate that it isn't being distributed under the OGL.

Remove ads