• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

d20 Modern Errata and QA Update available

Dismas

First Post
Just to let you know that the latest version of the Errata and QA files are available for downlaod from my website in TXT, PDF or HTML format (http://www.otherniceman.net/archives/downloads.html)

As per peoples requests I have cut down on whitespace in the files, reducing the combined Errata + QA PDF by 19 pages.

Sorry for the delay in updates, I have been going through the old WotC boards try to pick up everything I might have missed before they disappear. The good news is I am going to be stuck in a hotel room for most of next week, so there is plenty of opportunity for me to catch up with everything and also get started on the Urban Arcana Errata and QA

Pax

Ranger REG

Explorer
A Simple Request

Would you be so kind to add dates on your web page. The "Latest Version" tag is too vague for me to know when you update the files. That would reduce the mistake of downloading the exact same files that I already have with no change at all.

Last edited:

Dismas

First Post
Re: A Simple Request

Ranger REG said:
Would you be so kind to add dates on your web page. The "Latest Version" tag is too vague for me to know when you update the files. That would reduce the mistake of downloading the exact same files that I already have with no change at all.

I'll get that sorted out in time for the next update.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads