d20 Modern: Fallout

possum

First Post
It has been 130 years since your ancestors fled the Great War above and retreated into the nearby vault. Since then, Vault 45 has been your home. Nestled deep into the hills around the small town of Hartsburg, MO, so far your every need has been taken care of by the food stores supplied by the Vault-Tec corporation and the water chip, which purifies the water coming from a local reservoir.

You have lived in the Vault all your young life; assigned a job by the Overseer according to an aptitude test you took when you were 16. It is no surprise that June 12, 2207 began exactly as normal...

Setup Information
*d20 Modern system
*1st level characters using 28 point buy
*No equipment other than a Vault jumpsuit and a Pip-Boy 3000. The vital stuff will be provided for you eventually...
*Books Allowed: Core Rulebook, d20 Apocalypse

Voda Vosa

First Post
Yes! I love Fallout, love the system, and want in BAD!
We that was a lot of enthusiasms.

Ehem...

What about a demolition/engeneer guy? Good at throwing granades, placing mine, and crafting both?

Could even have some skills with robots.

Walking Dad

First Post
Maybe interested...

what about the future supplement? The srd to it is open and it is often referenced in the apocalypse book?

Concept: Survival expert with only book knowledge on survival... from books from before the bomb.

possum

First Post
Maybe interested...

what about the future supplement? The srd to it is open and it is often referenced in the apocalypse book?

Concept: Survival expert with only book knowledge on survival... from books from before the bomb.

What do you want to use out of it?

airwalkrr

Adventurer
This should be interesting. I won't be submitting a character but given my obvious interest in all things post-apocalyptic, I will probably be keeping tabs on this one.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
It's funny that you started this Possum. I was having thoughts about Fallout last month and was wondering why no one was running a game like this.

I have been so busy playing PbP that I haven't touched Fallout 3 for over a month. I had to wait until I got a new computer this spring to even start playing it, but now I am having too much on-line fun.

I can handle another game with VV and WD. Particularly since we don't have enough interest in the M&M Shadowrun Project.

I would probably play a Fast type hero. I will need to look through the Apocalypse book. But if I can find the time to make a character, I definitely have the time to play.

How many players are you accepting?

Walking Dad

First Post
I will start with tough hero, but will certainly add one or two level fast hero later (if he survives this far ;))

BTW, here is a character generator:

http://www.pathguy.com/d20modern.htm

Code:
[FONT=Arial][B][SIZE=+2]Winston[/SIZE][/B][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Human Male Tough Hero 1

[/FONT]
  [FONT=Arial]Strength[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]12[/FONT][FONT=Arial](+1)[/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]Dexterity[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]14[/FONT][FONT=Arial](+2)[/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]Constitution[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]14[/FONT][FONT=Arial](+2)[/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]Intelligence[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]12[/FONT][FONT=Arial](+1)[/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]Wisdom[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]14[/FONT][FONT=Arial](+2)[/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]Charisma[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]10[/FONT][FONT=Arial](+0)[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Size:[/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]Medium[/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]Height:[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]5'  9"[/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]Weight:[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]180  lb[/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]Eyes:[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Hazel[/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]Hair:[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Black[/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]Skin:[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Tan[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Talents:[/FONT]

[LIST]
[*][FONT=Arial]Robust[/FONT]
[/LIST]
  [FONT=Arial]Total Hit Points: 13[/FONT]
 [FONT=Arial]Speed: 30 feet[/FONT]
 [FONT=Arial]Armor Class: 13 = 10  + 1 [class]  +2 [dexterity] [/FONT]

[LIST]
[*][FONT=Arial]Touch AC: 13
Flat-footed: 11[/FONT]
[/LIST]
 [FONT=Arial]Initiative modifier:[/FONT][FONT=Arial]+2[/FONT][FONT=Arial] = +2 [dexterity]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial]Fortitude save:[/FONT][FONT=Arial]+3[/FONT][FONT=Arial] = 1 [base] +2  [constitution]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial]Reflex save:[/FONT][FONT=Arial]+2[/FONT][FONT=Arial] = 0 [base] +2  [dexterity]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial]Will save:[/FONT][FONT=Arial]+2[/FONT][FONT=Arial] = 0 [base] +2 [wisdom]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial]Attack (handheld):[/FONT][FONT=Arial]+1[/FONT][FONT=Arial] = 0 [base] +1  [strength]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial]Attack (missile):[/FONT][FONT=Arial]+2[/FONT][FONT=Arial] = 0 [base] +2  [dexterity]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial]Grapple check:[/FONT][FONT=Arial]+1[/FONT][FONT=Arial] = 0 [base] +1  [strength]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial]Reputation:[/FONT][FONT=Arial]+0[/FONT][FONT=Arial] = 0 [base][/FONT] 

[FONT=Arial] Action points: 5 (lifetime)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Light load: [/FONT][FONT=Arial]43 lb. or less[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] Medium load: [/FONT][FONT=Arial]44-86 lb.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] Heavy load: [/FONT][FONT=Arial]87-130 lb.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] Lift over  head: [/FONT][FONT=Arial]130 lb.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] Lift off ground: [/FONT][FONT=Arial]260  lb.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] Push or drag: [/FONT][FONT=Arial]650 lb.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Rural (starting occupation)[/FONT]

[LIST]
[*][FONT=Arial]Repair
Survival
[/FONT]
[/LIST]
[FONT=Arial]Feats:[/FONT]
[LIST]
[*][FONT=Arial]Defensive Martial Arts[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Point Blank Shot[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Simple Weapon Proficiency[/FONT][FONT=Arial][free][/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Personal Firearms Proficiency[/FONT]
[/LIST]
 [FONT=Arial]Mutations:[/FONT]
  [FONT=Arial][I]Skill Name[/I][/FONT]  [FONT=Arial][I]Key
Ability[/I][/FONT]  [FONT=Arial][I]Skill
Modifier[/I][/FONT]  [FONT=Arial][I]Ability
Modifier[/I][/FONT]  [FONT=Arial][I]Ranks[/I][/FONT]  [FONT=Arial][I]Misc.
Modifier[/I][/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]Balance[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Dex*[/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]2 = [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]+2[/FONT] 

[FONT=Arial]Bluff[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Cha[/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]0 = [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]+0[/FONT] 

[FONT=Arial]Climb[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Str*[/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]1 = [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]+1[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Computer Use[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Int[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]1 = [/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]+1[/FONT]  

[FONT=Arial]Concentration[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Con[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]2 = [/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]+2[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Craft (Mechanical)[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Int[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]3 = [/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]+1[/FONT][FONT=Arial]+2[/FONT] 
 [FONT=Arial]Craft (Structural)[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Int[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]3 = [/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]+1[/FONT][FONT=Arial]+2[/FONT] 
 [FONT=Arial]Craft (Visual Art)[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Int[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]1 = [/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]+1[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Craft (Writing)[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Int[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]1 = [/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]+1[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Diplomacy[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Cha[/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]0 = [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]+0[/FONT] 

[FONT=Arial]Disguise[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Cha[/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]0 = [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]+0[/FONT] 

[FONT=Arial]Drive[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Dex*[/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]2 = [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]+2[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Escape Artist[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Dex*[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]2 = [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]+2[/FONT] 

[FONT=Arial]Forgery[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Int[/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]1 = [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]+1[/FONT] 

[FONT=Arial]Gamble[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Wis[/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]2 = [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]+2[/FONT] 

[FONT=Arial]Gather Information[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Cha[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]0 = [/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]+0[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Hide[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Dex*[/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]2 = [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]+2[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Intimidate[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Cha[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]2 = [/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]+0[/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]+2[/FONT] 
 [FONT=Arial]Jump[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Str*[/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]1 = [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]+1[/FONT] 

[FONT=Arial]Listen[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Wis[/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]2 = [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]+2[/FONT] 

[FONT=Arial]Move Silently[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Dex*[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]2 = [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]+2[/FONT] 

[FONT=Arial]Navigate[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Int[/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]1 = [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]+1[/FONT] 

[FONT=Arial]Perform (Act)[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Cha[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]0 = [/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]+0[/FONT]  

[FONT=Arial]Perform (Dance)[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Cha[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]0 = [/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]+0[/FONT]  

[FONT=Arial]Perform (Keyboards)[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Cha[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]0 = [/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]+0[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Perform (Percussion)[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Cha[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]0 = [/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]+0[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Perform (Sing)[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Cha[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]0 = [/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]+0[/FONT]  

[FONT=Arial]Perform (Standup)[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Cha[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]0 = [/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]+0[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Perform (String Inst.)[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Cha[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]0 = [/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]+0[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Perform (Wind Inst.)[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Cha[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]0 = [/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]+0[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Repair[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Int[/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]3 = [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]+1[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]+2[/FONT] 
 [FONT=Arial]Research[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Int[/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]1 = [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]+1[/FONT] 

[FONT=Arial]Ride[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Dex[/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]2 = [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]+2[/FONT] 

[FONT=Arial]Search[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Int[/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]1 = [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]+1[/FONT] 

[FONT=Arial]Sense Motive[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Wis[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]2 = [/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]+2[/FONT]  

[FONT=Arial]Spot[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Wis[/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]6 = [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]+2[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]+4[/FONT] 
 [FONT=Arial]Survival[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Wis[/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]7 = [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]+2[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]+4[/FONT] [FONT=Arial] +1 [Rural] [/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]Swim[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Str**[/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]1 = [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]+1[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Treat Injury[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Wis[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]2 = [/FONT]  [FONT=Arial]+2[/FONT]  

[FONT=Arial]* = check penalty for wearing armor[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Human[/FONT]

[LIST]
[*][FONT=Arial][/FONT][FONT=Arial]
[*]Extra feat at first level (already included)
[*]Four  extra skill points at first level (already included)
[*]One extra  skill point at each additional level (already included)[/FONT]
[/LIST]

[FONT=Arial][I]Class[/I][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][I]HP  rolled[/I][/FONT] 
 [FONT=Arial]Level 1:[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Tough  Hero[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]10[/FONT]

Last edited:

Remove ads