• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

d20 Modern Resource Material and Sites

Alaska Roberts

First Post
Hi Everyone,

The title says it all. I am looking for any and all D20 Modern resources and websites. For some reason I can't seem to find anything and I know this isnt the case, and besides this forum is great for things like this. So spill fellow forum dwellers, fill my noggin with the knowledge that I seek.

Really need a decent variety of magic items, prestige classes, and adventure hooks, etc, etc, etc.....

I think you get the basic idea.

Alaska

Alaska Roberts

First Post
This is exacly what I'm talking about, this place rocks!!!

Thanks DnD Chick! Thanks Masada.

Now, more please. And sorry Masada, but it won't take me a week. I've already started and Im about half done with the links already :uhoh:

More Please

Alaska

kingpaul

First Post
If you're looking for character generation, might I suggest two.

PCGen (I'm biased) has the core MSRD (d20 Modern stuff), the basics from Future and the Menaces piece. It also has several of RPGObjects' modern based sourcebooks (Blood and Circuits, Blood and Space 2 and Blood and Relics).

There is also RPGObjects' character generator: http://www.rpgobjects.com/index.php?page=generator . You can create ordinaries for free. However, if you want access to anything else, you need to pay.

Masada

First Post
Now, more please. And sorry Masada, but it won't take me a week. I've already started and Im about half done with the links already.

There are literally hundreds of pages of free content in these links. While I'll grant that you can download all this material quickly... reading it all will take a week. But then I have a job and family. Your free time may differ!

Alaska Roberts

First Post
Time? Im working right now. Ahh the pleasures of little responsiblity and internet access. As far as all the pages go, there are allot of them that I dont spend more than a minute on, just cause I know it's not going to have anything I'm looking for, or it looks like <$@*&>. I know I should really look around, but if the site looks like crap, I keep clicking. And with a cable connection, it doesnt take long to completely strip down some of these sites.

You people are the best posters in the world !!!!!

All your information will go to good use as I prepare to outright destroy my new d20 Modern group (There's even a girl, Whoa! ), Only the 3rd time that's happened to me.

Alaska

Roudi

First Post
Half my old gaming group was female, and we ran with 8 players. My girlfriend has gamed with me for as long as I've been GMing. I know it must be different everywhere, but mixed genders in gaming is something a lot of us are used to.

Enjoy the links, and be sure to check out MODERNIZED.

Alaska Roberts

First Post
DnDChick said:
That's odd ... there's been a girl at my game table ever time I've sat down to run or play a game ... ;)

Wow, was she a real pain in the... OH wait you mean you. :D IM just kidding of course.

Just wanted to say she is new to the game also, so we'll see if I scare her off. But so far so good, but it was only one night.

Alaska

Remove ads