• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

d20 Sleeper Hits

Vigilance

Explorer
Hey thanks for the plug Enrious! :)

My pick would be Darwin's World. The first pdf I ever bought, and still the best, every book in this series is top notch.

Krug

Newshound
Hmm... let me think about it. So far, Joe's Book of Enchantment (available on RPGnow.com) and Belly of the Beast are standouts.

The Sigil

Mr. 3000 (Words per post)
Krug said:
Hmm... let me think about it. So far, Joe's Book of Enchantment (available on RPGnow.com) and Belly of the Beast are standouts.
Still reading through Joe's Book, so can't give an intelligent opinion on it yet. Will have to look at Belly of the Beast.

--The Sigil

I really liked Ink and Quill. Can't believe it was a freebie.

Also, Akrasia, Thief of Time was a cool concept. Not a module, just a kind of villain organization.

No comment on my own work (except for thanking Krug for the plug).

Joe Mucchiello
Throwing Dice Games

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
Psion said:
Beyond Monks: Art of the Fight - A really excellent supplement with probably the best feat selection I have seen in a d20 system product. Skipped over a lot due to PDF status.

It's a great product. I highly recommend it to anyone with an interest in martial arts in their game.

If you're looking for lots of solid rules, this is the product to get! If you're looking for "fluff", you probably shouldn't get a d20 book at all.

Edit: CRGreathouse pointedly fails to mention Occult Lore.

Last edited:

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
HellHound said:
(and a big thanks for mentioning Gar'Udok, Psion, and Librum Equitis 1[/b], kenjib - no matter how I wish it weren't true... ah, for fame and fortune).[/B]

I would've mentioned Gar'Udok, except that I don't think of it as a "sleeper"... for a PDF, it seems to be getting a fair amount of buzz.

If it's not selling well enough, perhaps it doesn't have enough visibility... how about this? ;)

Gar'Udok!

In all seriousness, it's a great book for any DM interested in undead - despite a tight focus, it remains creative all the way through (with a few possible exceptions in the template section). At about $7, it's nearly free! :D

Last edited:

OATHBOUND.

How could you people pass this up?

Well, I guess this is the Sleeper thread. In truth, all of the Bastion Press stuff is super-high quality.

But OATHBOUND.

Check it out.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads