• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[d20] What don't you know? (free pdf books)

TheLe

First Post
New!

[imager]http://www.thele.com/thelegames/images/html/quiz.gif[/imager] Time for a new What Don't You Know quiz! Prize is one (d20) PDF book of your choice from my library, which can be found HERE. Unorthodox Paladins cannot be selected as a prize.

This week's winners are not eligeable for this quiz, please do not give hints or spoilers.

This week's winners are not eligeable for this quiz, please do not give hints or spoilers.

One of the oldest prophecies in the Forgotten Realms states that you will find and destroy a hideous evil before it can mature and destroy the world. After two decades of searching, you have found the final clue to end this quest. The dragon you spoke to said, "go to the lake, where only one tree stands. Find it's reflection within the lake, and it will point you to the evil you seek". So you go to that lake and find a single Pine Tree. You look down into the lake's surface and see the reflection of the tree, and where the tip of it is pointing to. Where is the reflection pointing?

See illustration below for a useless hint.

Quizimage_04.png

THE LE GAMES - WE ENHANCE WORLDS!

Want more free stuff, and coupons to our newest books? Come join our Yahoo Group, for free! http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/TheLeGames/

Available now at Rpgnow.com:

(end shameless plug)

TheLe

First Post
thompgc said:
The reflection of the tree is pointing at you
(SW in the picture)

That is correct! No matter where you are standing, the tree's reflection always points to yourself. Always.

Remember, Reflections Come From Within.

congrats thompgc, pick out a prize and email me your choice, and I will fire it off to you for free!

`Le

Kae'Yoss

First Post
thele said:
Remember, Reflections Come From Within.

Is that one of those Zen jokes, like when Buddha went to a hot dog vendour and said "Make me one with everything". And the guy wouldn't give him any money back, cause "true change comes from within"?

TheLe

First Post
Kae'Yoss said:
Is that one of those Zen jokes, like when Buddha went to a hot dog vendour and said "Make me one with everything". And the guy wouldn't give him any money back, cause "true change comes from within"?

No, "Reflections come from within" is something someone taught me a long time ago, in the exact same manner. These days I use it to make angsty goth people go "whoa, that's deep".

~Le

TheLe

First Post
[imager]http://www.thele.com/thelegames/images/html/quiz.gif[/imager] Time for a new What Don't You Know quiz! Prize is one (d20) PDF book of your choice from my library, which can be found HERE. Unorthodox Paladins cannot be selected as a prize.

This week's winners are not eligeable for this quiz. Please do not post hints or spoilers.
Answer section A or B only. Not both.

This week's winners are not eligeable for this quiz. Please do not post hints or spoilers.
What movies did these quotes come from?
Section A:
A1) "You want your Tots?"
A2) "It appears my hipocrisy knows no bounds."
A3) "Because one day, believe it or not, you'll go fifteen rounds over who's going to get this coffee table. This stupid, wagon wheel, Roy Rogers garage sale coffee table!"
A4) "I'm not kidding. That's a huge noggin'. It has it's own weather system. It's a virtual planetoid."

What movies did these quotes come from?
Section B:
B1) "We believe that fruits and vegetables have feelings so we think cooking is cruel"
B2) "There's a man out there I haven't seen in 15 years who's trying to kill me. You show me a son that'd be happy to help."
B3) "Here's to us. You used to say here's to us."
B4) "Spare me this mockery of justice"
B5) "...nine lieutenants, five captains, three majors and one fat colonel who called me a cheeky fellow."

2 prizes will be given. One for the person who answers section A, and one for the person who answers section B. Answer only one section. If you answer both sections, you win nothing.

THE LE GAMES - WE ENHANCE WORLDS!

Tinner

First Post
B1 - Notting Hill
B2 - Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan
B3 - Sleepless in Seattle
B4 - The Transformers: The Movie
B5 - The Patriot

Remove ads