• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[d20] What don't you know? (free pdf books)

TheLe

First Post
zepherus said:
What the heck, I'll take a stab at Barry...

1. Just one voice. Singing in the darkness. "All it takes is" one voice.

2. We dreamers have our way, "of facing rainy days", and somehow we survive.

3. Doctor my woman is coming back home late today, could you maybe give me something. 'Cause "the feeling is gone" and I must get it back right away."

4. I write the songs that make the young girls cry, "I write the songs, I write the songs"

Hooah! The Manilow Magic is alive and kicking here on Enworld!

Congrats zepherus, my fellow Barry Manilow fan. Pick a book from my library and I will fire it off to you. What the hell, pick 2 books and I will fire them both off to you.

Man, I think I need to dig out my Barry Manilow Live on Broadway CD now. hooah! MANILOW FOREVER!

~LE

TheLe

First Post
New Quiz!

[imager]http://www.thele.com/thelegames/images/html/quiz2.gif[/imager] Time for a new What Don't You Know quiz! Prize is one (d20) PDF book of your choice from my library, which can be found HERE. Unorthodox Paladins cannot be selected as a prize.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

QUIZ
The mighty Slaad god has stripped you of all belongings and special powers, and placed you into a room. You look around and see Tomax, a 20th level Fighter, and his brother Xamot, a 20th level Wizard. You also see two doors. The Slaad god says to you "Behind one door is freedom. Behind the other door is instant death (fort save DC 2,000). Tomax and Xamot each know the correct door that will lead you to freedom. You are allowed to ask one of them only one question; but beware, for one of these brothers will always tell the truth, while the other will always lie."

What question do you ask, to guarantee your freedom?

Remember, you get 1 question overall, which you can direct to one of these brothers.

zepherus, Cyberknight, Reveal, weiknarf, and Firestorm are not eligeable for this quiz, sorry. Please do not post hints or spoilers.

Prize is one (d20) PDF book of your choice from my library, which can be found HERE, not including Unorthodox Paladins. Winner, please considering reviewing your prize on Enworld, Gamingreport, or Rpg.net.

Unorthodox Wizards Coming this Fall:
UnorthodoxWizards_tn200w.jpg

THE LE GAMES - WE ENHANCE WORLDS!

Chriskaballa

First Post
You ask one of them, "What door would your brother say leads to safety?"

You take the one he DIDN'T say, because:
1) if he's telling the truth, that means he answered as if he was lying, and
2) if he's lying, he's NOT telling you which one his truthful brother would pick.

TheLe

First Post
Chriskaballa said:
You ask one of them, "What door would your brother say leads to safety?"

You take the one he DIDN'T say, because:
1) if he's telling the truth, that means he answered as if he was lying, and
2) if he's lying, he's NOT telling you which one his truthful brother would pick.

Well that is a pisser. I thought it was going to be a tough qeustion, but there you go, answering it in some 4 minutes. The anwer is correct. no matter who you ask that question to, the answer will be the same.

congrats Chriskaballa, you won! Pick a prize and email me your choice!

`Le

Barak

First Post
Well, that question is tough, unless you know the answer. ;) Like most questions.. But it's been around a bit, so quite a few people know it.

I need to check this thread wayyyyyyy more often.

TheLe

First Post
Who is it?

[imager]http://www.thele.com/thelegames/images/html/quiz.gif[/imager] Time for a new What Don't You Know quiz! Prize is one (d20) PDF book of your choice from my library, which can be found HERE. Unorthodox Paladins cannot be selected as a prize.

QUIZ

Last week I was driving the local public transport wagon and 12 dwarven fighters named Elvis got on. At the next stop, 5 got off and 7 elven sorcerers named Monty Hall got on. At the next stop, 10 gnome rogues named Gygax got on and 1 elven sorcerer got off. At the last stop everyone got off the wagon and 1 human tavern wench named Aguilera got on. What was the name of the bus driver?

Chriskaballa, zepherus, Cyberknight, Reveal, weiknarf, and Firestorm are not eligeable for this quiz, sorry. Please do not post hints or spoilers.

~Le

The Le Games - We Enhance Worlds

Remove ads