• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[d20] What don't you know? (free pdf books)

TheLe

First Post
Any of you all reviewing these prizes on Enworld yet? I'm always look for some good news.

Please also cross post your reviews onto Rpg.net, as rpg.net links their reviews directly to rpgnow.com

~Le

sjmiller

Explorer
thele said:
Any of you all reviewing these prizes on Enworld yet? I'm always look for some good news.

Please also cross post your reviews onto Rpg.net, as rpg.net links their reviews directly to rpgnow.com
I will be doing reviews once October rolls around. Then I will actually have some free time to read the pdfs and give them the attention they deserve.

thele said:

I've still not had a chance to completely digest the prizes I won earlier. I'll be putting up a review as soon as I have, though - I figure it's the absolute least I can do for someone who's going so far out of his way to generate buzz! :)

TheLe

First Post
Givin' some love to other small publishers

[imager]http://www.thele.com/thelegames/images/html/quiz2.gif[/imager] Time for a new What Don't You Know quiz! Prize is one (d20) PDF book of your choice from my library, which can be found HERE. Unorthodox Paladins cannot be selected as a prize.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
PDF PUBLISHER QUIZ

Below are lists of PDF books available on Rpgnow.com. List their publishers. You must correctly list all 10 to win.

1) Barbarians Versus
2) Deck of Many Woes and Wonders
3) HardNova ][
4) Liber Sodalitas: The Blind Path
5) Poor Gamer's Almanac
6) OGL Barbarian: The Barbaric Sorcerer
7) Dojos And Dragons
8) Austrian Holiday: A Day in the Country with Super Soldiers
9) Iron Gauntlets
10) the Qalashar Device

Voadam,gray stranger,Catavarie,,sjmiller,Barak,,
Windspeaker, Tinner, Slife, and Wystan
are not eligeable for this quiz. Sorry. Please do not post hints or spoilers.
NOte: This list rotates.

Last edited:

Draven

First Post
1. mystic ages online
2. 93 games studio
3. politically incorrect games
4. highmoon media productions
5. alea publishing group
6. misfit studios
7. misfit studios
8. hinterwelt enterprises
9. politically incorrect games
10. swords edge publishing

TheLe

First Post
Draven said:
1. mystic ages online
2. 93 games studio
3. politically incorrect games
4. highmoon media productions
5. alea publishing group
6. misfit studios
7. misfit studios
8. hinterwelt enterprises
9. politically incorrect games
10. swords edge publishing

This is correct! Well, I am pretty sure it is. I lost my answer key, but that looks correct, as I recognize most of the names I originally selected. And clearly you took out time to actually look for an answers (and it only took 4 hours to find someone willing to do it).

Congrats, Draven! Select a book and I will fire it off to you! What the hell, pick out two books, and I will send it to you!

Hooah!

~The Le

TheLe

First Post
Spell!

[imager]http://www.thele.com/thelegames/images/html/quiz2.gif[/imager] Time for a new What Don't You Know quiz! Prize is one (d20) PDF book of your choice from my library, which can be found HERE. Unorthodox Paladins cannot be selected as a prize.

SPELL QUIZ

Identify the following 3 spells to win this quiz:

1) A magical field appears around you, glowing with a chaotic blast of multicolored hues. This field deflects incoming arrows, rays, and other ranged attacks. Each ranged attack directed at you for which the attacker must make an attack roll has a 20% miss chance (similar to the effects of concealment). Other attacks that simply work at a distance are not affected.

2) A coruscating ray springs from your hand. You must succeed on a ranged touch attack to strike a target. The subject takes a penalty to Strength equal to 1d6+1 per two caster levels (maximum 1d6+5). The subject’s Strength score cannot drop below 1.

3) Sacrifice a land: Target creature gains haste until end of turn.

Draven, Voadam,gray stranger,Catavarie,,sjmiller,Barak,
Windspeaker, Tinner, Slife, and Wystan
are not eligeable for this quiz. Sorry. Please do not post hints or spoilers.
NOte: This list rotates.

The Le Games - We Enhance Worlds

Logo_TLG_01.png

Remove ads