• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[d20] What don't you know? (free pdf books)

FraserRonald

Explorer
thele said:
WOW! 4 Prizes. Very cool. Congrats devilish! Email me with your selections, and I will fire it off to you.

I think you can email SEP's FraserRonald directly and work with him on those particular prizes. I am unsure if he is offering your choice of prizes, or have specific ones for you.

Dropped devilish a line. Nothing specific, anything we've got is up.

thele said:
Special thanks to FraserRonald's Swords Edge Publishing for jumping in with some prizes. Maybe I can work with him to offer prizes for future quizzes.

Oh, I certainly think that can be arranged! The next prize will include 1 of anything SEP has got out OR coming out. That coming out thing is a surprise, but if you've been following SEP for a while, you'll probably have a good idea what it is.

Hooah, indeed. ;)

TheLe

First Post
FraserRonald said:
Dropped devilish a line. Nothing specific, anything we've got is up.

Oh, I certainly think that can be arranged! The next prize will include 1 of anything SEP has got out OR coming out. That coming out thing is a surprise, but if you've been following SEP for a while, you'll probably have a good idea what it is.

Hooah, indeed. ;)

GREAT! I will be back from out of town next week, so no quiz till then!

`Le

FraserRonald

Explorer
FraserRonald said:
The next prize will include 1 of anything SEP has got out OR coming out. That coming out thing is a surprise, but if you've been following SEP for a while, you'll probably have a good idea what it is.

Well, that "coming out" product is out now, so for the next prize, 1 of anything SEP has got out.

See you all when The Le gets back.

Cheers.

genshou

First Post
FraserRonald said:
Well, that "coming out" product is out now, so for the next prize, 1 of anything SEP has got out.

See you all when The Le gets back.

Cheers.
Hi Fraser!

Just finished my review of Combat Hero and am about to upload it to the EN World Reviews page. Let me just say that after that one PDF I am a major fan of your work, if the rest of it is even half that quality. I think it's very cool that SEP is giving out prizes for this. I am never on at the right times, or I might be VERY much inclined to hire assassins against my most intellectual EN World rivals, to secure my victory... :p

FraserRonald

Explorer
genshou said:
Hi Fraser!

Just finished my review of Combat Hero and am about to upload it to the EN World Reviews page. Let me just say that after that one PDF I am a major fan of your work, if the rest of it is even half that quality.

Stop, you're making me blush! :eek:

Tee hee.

genshou said:
I think it's very cool that SEP is giving out prizes for this. I am never on at the right times, or I might be VERY much inclined to hire assassins against my most intellectual EN World rivals, to secure my victory... :p

I fired a copy of "the Khorforjan Gamit" through Crothian's Review Project, so if you're interested . . .

Thanks for the compliments! Me feel good.

genshou

First Post
FraserRonald said:
I fired a copy of "the Khorforjan Gamit" through Crothian's Review Project, so if you're interested . . .

Thanks for the compliments! Me feel good.
That'll work. I'd be happy to review more of your products.

FraserRonald

Explorer
Hey Gang

Going to be out of town for the next two weeks. If there are any prizes to be awarded, they'll have to wait until I get back. Maybe someone email me and let me know, as there'll be 2 weeks of EN World to catch up on.

Take care all!

TheLe

First Post
FraserRonald said:
Hey Gang

Going to be out of town for the next two weeks. If there are any prizes to be awarded, they'll have to wait until I get back. Maybe someone email me and let me know, as there'll be 2 weeks of EN World to catch up on.

Take care all!

Cool. I will run some quizzes with just my prizes. When you get back, email me, and we will make a Swords Edge specific quiz. Hooah.

~Le

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads