• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[d20M] League of Extraordinary Gentlemen -- UPDATED 12/4! NOTHING STRESSFUL GOING ON!

Mytholder

For a moment, I thought I was in d20 Publishers, not Story Hour, and I fell off my chair.

As it is, I'm merely looking forward to it greatly....

Dr Midnight

Explorer
Can't wait... here's hoping you find more time to write your ENworld Boston story hour than I've found so far... cause damn, I can't believe how much of a task it is.

Lela

First Post
Dr Midnight said:
Can't wait... here's hoping you find more time to write your ENworld Boston story hour than I've found so far... cause damn, I can't believe how much of a task it is.

We know you can do it Doc.

I havn't even finished page 1 of your first Story Hour Wulf. But I'm more than willing to go with this one. :)

Lela

First Post
It's a good thing we have a good guy like Wulf telling this story. After all, for all those who aren't familar with the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, he'll be more than willing to give a little background.

Not that I know anyone like that.

;)

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Horacio is waiting, Horacio is waiting...

hblushing.gif

Remove ads