• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D20Modern/DragonStar -[Full]

Karl Green

First Post
Hmm as it now seems we have "lost" a player I might still take one more... but I should update the front page :). The characters are all D20Modern 6th level special forces characters (one Civilian also).

Mithran

First Post
So who takes command now that we seem to have lost the major?, I don't see how we can progress very realisticly under an anarchy system. ;)

Karl Green

First Post
;) I am thinking I will NPC him and have him 'disabled' soon... one of the LT will have to take over then... more then likely Lt. West (as I was thinking he is going to be promoted to Captain very soon anyway, and has some experience with the other side)

sigh... seems lots of my games are losting players left and right now a days :(

Gramcrackered

First Post
Sorry about the delay, but I'm here.
*coughs, shifting about with embarrassment*
Forgot to move the link for this game into my folder with all my other EN World games and...well...er...like I said in the IC thread, it isn't a very good story.

Karl Green

First Post
Yea the major is back ;)

I just NPC you for the first short battle. You used one of your Insperations to help out. Just as an FYI (and used two rounds from the Berrta)

You should add one for the Bughunters game also... the Professor is needed!!

deadestdai

First Post
**OOC: ferretguy is having internet problems and won't be able to come out to play for a wee while, just wanted to let all know. we wish his crappy dsl company all speed with the recovery (though I doubt they will come through with the goods anytime soon :/)**

Karl Green

First Post
Yea I don't know I try posting here and there and only have one maybe two people posting... I am not sure what I am going to do...

MAYBE a thought is to re-start it... but limit the game to 4 players (like the normal SG team) and start running different missions. Maybe you kind of have started to learn about the Dragon Emporers

what do you think

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads