• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[D20Reviews] Add you own products!

Blacksway

Rock Monkey
Yes folk, you heard right, you can now add your own products to the D20 Reviews page. And once approved you can then update them as well!

To add you new product, find your publisher of choice, either from the full publisher list or by finding a review or product already entered. Then simply click on the new option to add a product (in red, just above the product list).

Please read the next page, as it explains certain things about how everything will work.

Once you have added the product it will appear on a list of products awaiting approval for moderators to check over, which if you have added everything correctly should be straight away.

After your product has been approved you will also then be able to edit the product, updating release dates, adding extra information and providing links to off-site reviews and purchase links.

[Note to moderators: The approval page is at the bottom of your admin menu. It will display the number of products awaiting approval. Please contact me if you need any help - it should be self explanatory]

I look forward to seeing many new products in the database in the near future! I'll soon be adding some more new functionality to the reviews site so keep your eyes peeled! (including a most recently added products list!)

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Nicely done.

I added a product and it was MOSTLY painless. I left the "page count" field empty, and got an error message. The problem was then having to REDO the entire entry, but I know I won't be leaving any blank fields in the future, so its... OK.

Awesome upgrade!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads