• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Da Warlord Kendaz is Fighting Da Kenji! (Judge Ciaran)

z_mystic

First Post
The scythe devastates the pillar; shreds the violence of the feline!

Mastery: Claw

The claw devastates the pillar; shreds the violence of the feline!

Kenji, ignoring the presence of the new observers, goes for a devestating blow, hoping to catch Kendaz off gaurd.

Kalanyr

Explorer
The snake decimates the vineyard; leaps over the descent of the reptile!

Kendaz luges forward with serpentine savagery and cunning.

Ciaran

First Post
"The serpent is a cunning and deadly beast. However, it leaps but poorly; Kenji's defense is the stronger, and with both attacks of roughly equal power, it is the defense that tells. Point and Style to Kenji."

Seven flags Kenji, six flags Kendaz.

z_mystic

First Post
The spider blasts the foothills; shreds the assailment of the wood!

Mastery: Raven

The raven blasts the foothills; shreds the assailment of the wood!

Kenji goes all out against Kendaz in what could be the final round.

Ciaran

First Post
"A difficult decision," muses the judge. "Both moves exhibit great strength and power. But it is easier to destroy a bluff than it is to blast an entire range of hills. In addition, Kenji's move employs a more aggressive defense. Point, Style, Yen and Match to Kenji."

Nine flags Kenji, six flags Kendaz.
Victory to Kenji!

"Before I proceed with the standings, I must inquire as to whether Kenji wishes to declare a redemption round."

z_mystic

First Post
"As odd as this may sound honorable judge, I decline the redemption round and would like to see what Meowth has to do."

Kenji stands there, curious to see what will happen.

(I believe I gained a yen there also, though correct me if I'm wrong.)

Ciaran

First Post
“Kenji, you are now a Master of Light 0, with a record of 23-26. You have triumphed over a powerful enemy and regained your honor in so doing. You may wish to consider joining in the Tournament of the Phoenix Eye, to keep Ariel’s legacy from falling into evil hands.

“Kendaz, you are now a Warlord, Out of Luck, with a record of 19-20. Such is the fate of all wicked men, to fall before the vengeance of the Light. However, as this lesson may be insufficient, perhaps you shall find further instruction at the hands of your master, Meowth. I remand you to his care. May the Celestial Kings have pity on your shriveled soul.”

(Yes, Kenji gains a yen.)

Remove ads