• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[DaemonEye] The Molokai Source Book is out

Strutinan

First Post
The Molokai Source Book, a collection of goodies for 3.5 fantasy games, is out now and available at RPGNow.

Inside you will find a new take on subspecies, as well as many more to add to your games. There is also an expanded list of creation options for many classes, including a NEW base class and a major expansion to the Monk! In addition to several pages of Feats, there are even more pages of Prestige Classes, martial arts, a new planar cosmology using stellar bodies, spells, and even psionic powers!

Most of the material from this product was originally released in Lands of Molokai, but has been updated to 3.5 edition! All purchasers of the original version have been sent a free download link for this product, as a courtesy.

The book will be expanded and updated with new material as time goes by, and updates will be distributed free of charge to those who downloaded the orginal version.

Jay Tyler Barrell
(Strutinan)
Owner: DaemonEye Publishing
strutinan@hotmail.com
www.geocities.com/strutinan

Last edited:

Wycen

Explorer
I just bought and downloaded a copy, even though I get one free for working on it, and I like the new border and it seems to have a cleaner clearer layout. I hope the art upgrades will be cool. :)

Hmm. I have a buddy who may want to contribute some drawing, I'll shoot you an email.

Remove ads