• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Daemonforge: Needs new inspiration

Priest

First Post
Anyone at all who would like to write for the Daemonforge is welcome to address any topic from that forum (In the Hosted Settings) or to start your own, I promise I wont jump on or degrade anyones Ideas for the setting but we need a fresh voice over there, or two, or preferebly a hundred the project has trickled to a halt and I dont want to see it die before it even started but we need your help.

Any topic, or subject is encouraged.

There is a large need for Daemonforge Feats, and Spells, Equipment, and monsters, even magic items can be discussed.

Or if your the type of person who would like to write a new locale don't be afraid to do so, we always are willing to hear your thoughts

Thank You

Priest

las

First Post
Ill see if you can use some of the COT stuff when were done if you want a peck of what were doing go to the link in my sig. Some of the monsters and feats and races and the like might be to what you need.:D

Michael Morris

First Post
You aren't alone

I think all the hosted settings have suffered as of late from a lack of interest, which is sad because all of them represent a lot of effort by a lot of people.

Priest

First Post
You Know I think Michael it is something to do with how far down and out of sight the Hosted Setting Forum has become. It has been pushed down by The Fight Club forums, and the In Character Forums and all the other forums that get pushed into the matrix of Forums before you hit the bottom and its actually quite sad to see it that way.

Michael Morris

First Post
Maybe. It is possible to link your messageboards from your setting's page. BTW, I've noticed that Daemonforge is not linked from the main page. What's up with that?

Priest

First Post
It used to be,

I think Morrus let it slip when he renewed his site not sure though..

When I started Eric hadn't given up his site yet, and Morrus was still writing heavy in that Setting, Rangerwickett to, and a few others like the Burned Man, and the Greyone, Imperialus and all those heavy hitting guys that only show their heads every once and awhile these days.

LostSoul

Adventurer
Daemonforge is a little too well defined now for new people to work on it. There's all sorts of stuff that we would have to work around in order to build something new.

I don't think that you should have ever nailed down anything concrete, like the fiend wars and history. Better to have left it all legend; that way, anything could go.

Priest

First Post
Well the Fiend Wars are a pretty big piece of the world,

I would have done things different if I'd have started the Idea but working around stuff is not your task here though mentioning Fiend Wars, and trying to Add new gods might get your stuff talked about funny.

We really need new blood it doesn't matter if we have to redo some things as a whole in the end it needs to get done anyway

Feats, and Spells are not all that difficult to fit into the DF, nor or really cool monsters I say if you have Ideas bring them on over, its not to late to help out at all.

The General background of the setting is there yes but we are missing things. New types of Equipment (Weapons Armor, and the like are most assuredly needed)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads