• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

daggershield

patch

First Post
So the other night I was looking through books and found an item I could have sworn was called a daggershield. Upon going back today I can't find it. Its a 3.5 setting item. +1 dagger that turns into a +1 spiked shield if anyone knows where this item is that would be awesome and much appreciated.
Thank you for your time

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I don't remember the dagger, but there's a weapon called Shield Blade in the 3E Arms and Equipment Guide, which is a +2 short sword that turns into a shield with a +2 shield bash bonus.

Tarek

Explorer
So the other night I was looking through books and found an item I could have sworn was called a daggershield. Upon going back today I can't find it. Its a 3.5 setting item. +1 dagger that turns into a +1 spiked shield if anyone knows where this item is that would be awesome and much appreciated.
Thank you for your time

If I remember correctly, it was originally a 1e magic item. Hornblade, a dagger that would turn into a buckler, first appeared in EX 1 or EX 2 (the Alice in Wonderland homage modules).

I don't know where it first appeared in 3e.

Remove ads