Dal'Erf's Adventuring Company [El Rav's Age of Worms Campaign]

Jeff Groves

First Post
The archive goes as follows:

Alright, we picked up after the end of the combat where the lizardfolk king was slain. The Shaman won over the remaining lizard folk. He released two of the three prisoners to the party and said that the 3rd, the mage Allustan was looking for, would be released after the party investigated the lizard folk's eggs. The party didn't like that much, but figured they might as well go along with it since they could kick their butts if they tried anything funny and they were going to investigate the eggs anyway.

The party rested up over night in the lizard folk lair, and then the shaman Hishka showed them the enterance to the tunnel that would lead to the egg lair. They found the lair guarded by black scaled kobalds. They actually took forever to beat. Garvin entangled them 1st round. Most of them passed their saves and could still shoot. The party melee types were reluctant to go into the entanglement so the party shot back. Apparently the party sucks at ranged combat. Raelind ended getting bored and used flaming sphere to take out most of them.

Once they were finally dispatched, the party found the eggs intact. The also found a big ole black egg that the druids determined belonged to a black dragon. They also determined that it had been infested by parasites and had been so for a long time, probably longer than the egg had been in the lizardfolk lair judging by what the shaman had told them. The removed the egg from the lair and resolved to burn it. Before burning it, the shaman cast remove disease on it. With no noticeable effect from the spell, the continued with the burning. When it burnt, it cracked and a bunch of dead worms spilled out.

So the final prisoner was released, and the party went back to the Blackwall Keep. Hishka went, too, in order to forge a peace with the free city garrison and draw up boundaries for the lizard folk tribes. Skor rested up and healed from his near fatal wounds struck by the lizardfolk king.

We actually had a short session after this in which not much happened. Erbon the dragon shaman was introduced, there was one random encounter that lasted a round and a half, and then they returned to diamond lake and had fun in the bars. Nic was also not at this one, and we decided to call it to a halt before they talked to Allustan so that Jeff and Nic could be there for the next major 'info dump'.

El Ravager

First Post
Okay folks, not much being said so lets go with tomorrow (Friday) night, at 6. I assume that Ned and Mike are willing to continue hosting. If not, let me know so something else can be arranged.

Jeff, I don't think you've been to their place or nic's (Nic lives across the hall from them) if you need directions email myself or Nic, Mike or Ned. I would also be willing to meet you at Mayhem if you would like.

Jeff Groves

First Post
Following up on the airship...

I suggest we loot the (enemy) bodies, find their room (and loot that too), do a final sweep of the airship for snakes, and then give the crew any help they need in steering the thing. I have a spare Detect Magic for the loot.

*puts down Hatred of Snakes on char sheet*

Remove ads