• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Dallas Gameday] Aftermath and Commentary starts on Page 10!

DonAdam

Explorer
If the Denton thing doesn't pan out, there's a possibility of the UD Dragon Club hosting this at the University of Dallas (right next to Texas Stadium).

We don't have anything that could hold a huge number of gamers, but if the number is around 50 there's one room that I could reserve that might work (I'll check it out in the near future).

I would have to know soon, and the disadvantage would be a lack of options for food within walking distance.

Christian

Explorer
I'll have to check my calendar, but I'm definitely interested ... Keep us posted on preparations! No ideas on a site popping up in my brain, unfortunately.

(Anyone interested in Shadowrun?)

Sam Witt

First Post
d20Dwarf said:

The reason I'm organizing this shindig is because your ass can't make it to Saturday games, and now you're running something?!?! :D

I'll be able to make it in SEPTEMBER! Might even be sooner, since it looks like the strike talks are going well. But not THIS Saturday.

Sam

Datt

First Post
I would be interested. Heck if there is going to be a large variety of games going on I bet I could probably talk to my whole group and get them to go. Well maybe not my whole group but I am sure a few of them wouldnt' mind going for a few one shots. The 27th would be the best date for our group as well as the 17th is our weekend away from gaming.

Oh and Sam if you work for who I think you work for, I hope those talks go very well. Everyone that I work with is saying that if you guys strike then chances are we will strike next April.

Nightchilde-2

First Post
I might be able to dig such an endeavor.

One of these days, I'm gonna organize a Waxahachie Game Day, dammit. :)

I and a few of my gaming associates were talking about getting a gaming/media con together but it fell apart. <sigh> :)

I miss DFF....

Anyone got a link for that Wizard World Dallas thingie Derek was taking about? I would love more details on that...

Nightchilde-2

First Post
I might be able to dig such an endeavor.

One of these days, I'm gonna organize a Waxahachie Game Day, dammit. :)

I and a few of my gaming associates were talking about getting a gaming/media con together but it fell apart. <sigh> :)

I miss DFF....

Anyone got a link for that Wizard World Dallas thingie Derek was taking about? I would love more details on that...

shadoe

First Post
My wife and I would both be interested. The 27 would be best for us, and we will let our gaming group know, though I doubt too many of them would be interested, we still haven't been able to get them corrupted by EN World yet, though I still try.

Last edited:

Remove ads