• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Dallas Gameday] Aftermath and Commentary starts on Page 10!

jester47

First Post
TalonComics said:
It's the one on Teasley and I-35. :)
I've been living in Denton since the summer of 1987 and my store has been here since Feb. 1995.

~D

I left in Aug of 95 and had stopped gaming at the time, but I was friends with Lars, the then owner of Fantastic Realms. I hung out a Abby comics a lot. Did you perchance ever know a guy named Jim? Ran the Comic Strip? I heard he died in unfortunate circumstances. (that was waay before I left)

Aaron.

Milo Taproot

First Post
Wow!

Just the other day I was longing for the days of DalCon and Fantasy Fair. Fondly remembering my trepidation of gaming with strangers, and wondering why I have not read about any gaming gatherings around N. Texas. Then Blam! A game day forming right in my own backyard.

Sunday the 28th huh. I am going to have to coordinate with the family, but I am hoping to attend. The d20 traveler game sounds fun, I am interested in seeing how it plays.

Is there anyone planning on running a Spycraft game? I just picked up the base books, and am thinking about running my friends at work through a couple of missions. So getting to play in a game run by a spycraft veteran would be great.

one_eyed_cyke

First Post
Midnight

I'll play in the Midnight Adventure.

I thought I would be a little more specific.

SLOT ONE (10am-2:30pm)
Game: Midnight: In the Garden of Good and Evil (DM: d20Dwarf)

Last edited:

ZSutherland

First Post
My fiancee and I are all for this. Just keep updating and such. I also don't know how to play any of the games listed so far, but am willing to learn just about anything.

Do we just e-mail what game we want to play or post here? (Sorry, at work right now, so I'm reading a post, working some, reading, working, etc. Been an hour since I opened this thread.)

Z

d20Dwarf

Explorer
Just post in this thread what you want to play. And don't worry, Derek's going to be running some Living Greyhawk games, so that's more like regular D&D. :)

Zogg

First Post
Go ahead and put me in the 4pm Arcana Unearthed game slot - I will try to make the earlier game but 10am on a Sunday is early, and I have to make a decent drive from DALLAS (according to mapquest it's 31 miles) to get to Point Bank. Maybe one of these days we can actually have a Dallas Gameday in Dallas? hmmmm..there's a thought.:)

jaldaen

First Post
Wil,

Sign me up for the Midnight slot... no clue as to what I'll be, but hey I've got some time to figure it all out ;-)

Take Care,
Joseph

darthnos

First Post
i want to play!!!

I woiuld like to play in the midnight and traveller games if possible. I'll be in the ares seeing as i go to school in irving :). Thanks

Remove ads