• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dallas Gameday Games & Signup!

kyloss

First Post
I'm coming from Allen so it looks like I can take george bush to 183 to get there. Shouldn't be to bad, I think I now have some fun plans for July, I'm flexible on what i play as long as it's not a prepared spell caster. It never goes well for me. I plan poorly but react well so do better with spontanious abilities.

der_kluge

Adventurer
Hey, look at me, I'm bumping the thread again.

So, do we have the D&D 3.5 game and the True20 game? Am I to understand that these will be the two games? So far, it sounds like we've got about 3 players for each game.

xrpsuzi

First Post
Sorry guys, we just moved to Ohio. Otherwise we would be there.

I can pony up some prizes and if you put that in the title and the first post of the thread along with the games and sign-ups, that might lure some lurkers out of the woodwork.

Whoever is organizing the games day, drop me an e-mail at xrpsuzi@gmail.com and let me know what address to send some books for prizes.

-Suzi

der_kluge

Adventurer
I took the liberty of emailing everyone who posted in the original Dallas Game Day thread, but who has not posted in this thread yet. :)

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I have a buddy who may be joining us, but isn't sure yet if he'll be in town.

Races - stick to PHB races.

Ability scores - I use a standard array of 15,13,12,11,10,8 - place however you want. Add in 8 points whereever you want (nothing above 18), and then apply racial modifiers.

Magic items - purchased as per DMG guidelines.

Then I'll probably play either a Human, 1/2 Orc, 1/2 Elf or Dwarf...and I'm vacillating between the aforementioned polearm warrior and a guy with a Falchion or some such...

Whichever way I go, it will be a Tankish kind of build.

Last edited:

bento

Explorer
der_kluge said:
Races - stick to PHB races.

Ability scores - I use a standard array of 15,13,12,11,10,8 - place however you want. Add in 8 points whereever you want (nothing above 18), and then apply racial modifiers.

Magic items - purchased as per DMG guidelines.
Put me down for a cleric of St. Cuthbert. I'll bring the buffs and healing!

Remove ads