• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dangerous Denizens Arrives!

Outlaw

First Post
I got my copy of Dangerous Denizens last night. I was anxious to see how this book would turn out, especially saying it was 3.5 through and through.

But, after going over it, I have to say that I'm mightily impressed. 236 pages filled to the brim with monsters and only a $30 price tag! Any more, books seem to be at least 5 or 10 dollars higher than that.

I have to say that I'm very pleased with this book and I look forward to using it.

Outlaw

First Post
johnsemlak said:
Remind me who put that out? It's a KoK product from Kenzer, right?

That is correct, sir. And they did a stellar job on this one, especially considering the large amount of mechanics involved with so many monsters and a 3.5 change over.

Outlaw

First Post
Mark Plemmons said:
Yes, the price is $24.99.

:)

===
Mark Plemmons
Kenzer and Company
www.kenzerco.com
===

Awe hell! I didn't even look at the price. Someone else did and told me it was $29.99. So that's what I've been saying. $24 bucks is a home run in my opinion, especially for the size and quality.

Last monster book I picked up topped 40, which automatically makes it out of my price range.

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
Outlaw said:
That is correct, sir. And they did a stellar job on this one, especially considering the large amount of mechanics involved with so many monsters and a 3.5 change over.

Of course they did a stellar job. It's Kenzer! They don't know how to do any other kind of work but stellar.:)

Remove ads