D&D 5E Dante's Inferno for 5E

Jahydin

Hero
I don't really buy 5E products anymore, but the setting material and artwork for this campaign set in Dante's Inferno was too good to pass on.
Dante.jpg

So far, I've read through the "Player's Handbook" portion, and really like what they've done. Characters are made exactly like they are in Core, but also receive the "Lost" template which grants them access to Attribute scores of 22, special equipment, and unique powers. This certainly makes them more powerful, but given the setting and what they're up against, it seems fair to me.

Example of Barbarian:
1707095606765.png

Other features are a new Race: Lost One and a complete overview of Hell, layer by layer. Neat!

As for the "DM's Guide" portion, it contains 3 new Classes (Race as Class?): Indifferent Angel, Malebranche (pictured below), and Noble Spirit; monster/demon stats; and an entire campaign told in 10 episodes.
1707097199430.png

The third book is the entire poem in English and Italian, fully illustrated. Not needed for RPG purposes, but cool to have nonetheless.

Oh, and It's double discounted on Amazon (don't forget to check the checkbox under the price!), so if it seems cool, I encourage you to check it out!

Remove ads