Daredevil Season Two?

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I think there's a hulk and thor movie coming (as in, Hulk will appear in the next Thor). I hope it isn't bad.

yeah me too. The old movie also featured a nerdy Donald Blake, but as an entirely separate person from the terribly camp son of Odin.

I'm looking forward to the upcoming team up movie, primarily for more Hulk. The Thor movies have been the weakest of the Marvelverse (yes even weaker than Hulk), but I'm hoping this third one redeems them both.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I think there's a hulk and thor movie coming (as in, Hulk will appear in the next Thor). I hope it isn't bad.

yeah me too. The old movie also featured a nerdy Donald Blake, but as an entirely separate person from the terribly camp son of Odin.

I'm looking forward to the upcoming team up movie, primarily for more Hulk. The Thor movies have been the weakest of the Marvelverse (yes even weaker than Hulk), but I'm hoping this third one redeems them both.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
The Thor movies have been the weakest of the Marvelverse (yes even weaker than Hulk),

I think the Thor movies have been better than the Hulk, but maybe on par with the Incredible Hulk.

but I'm hoping this third one redeems them both.

I am wondering... You know how Marvel has (in a bright move) been changing up the genres of their films? Ant Man is a caper movie, Captain America was a war film, Cap 2 was more a spy thiller, and so on? Well, what if this is their "buddy/road trip movie"? That would be... interesting :)

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
That's exactly what they've said it is. A space based road trip.

The comments to that effect I've seen were from Ruffalo, but...

"Ruffalo said the movie will be filmed in Sydney, Australia, and admitted that he’s yet to read the script, “but this is what we’re talking about” in early discussions. The actor also revealed it was his on-screen chemistry with Hemsworth that led to Marvel wanting to take a more comedic approach with the third Thor film."

Watching the Ghostbusters material out there, I am guessing Hemsworth has the comedic chops, and Ruffalo's already shown he can do a dry humor well. So, we'll see.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
The comments to that effect I've seen were from Ruffalo, but...

"Ruffalo said the movie will be filmed in Sydney, Australia, and admitted that he’s yet to read the script, “but this is what we’re talking about” in early discussions. The actor also revealed it was his on-screen chemistry with Hemsworth that led to Marvel wanting to take a more comedic approach with the third Thor film.".

I've seen the movies theme being compared to a 'Midnight Run' type road trip and as being dark with comedic moments

some rumours (spoilers?)
[SBLOCK]1 Hela is the main villain and she banishes Thor from Asgard
2 Thor meets Hulk in an alien gladiator fight arena
3 Odin is depowered and on Earth
4 Surtur is in the movie[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Remove ads