• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dark Fairytale IC

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Lady, please. It is not the army you need to worry about. But if the villagers contact mercenaries or the Academy sends its Hounds, you'll have to deal with that. It may not be a problem or a threat for you, but a distraction and a chore for sure. Yes, they knew the pact; yes, they may have forgotten or thought to get off easily, but all you need to do is talk to them to remind them. Or show some mercy and share kids time between you and the parents."

Leonan thinks for a moment, also giving her time to respond.
[sblock=If she continues in the same vein or appears ready to just walk away]
"Lady, wait! What would you ask in return for the children? If you're talking about bargains, would you consider counter bargain?"
[/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
"A chore, I do abhor chores." She pauses for a moment sucking in a great deal of air while twirling her ebony hair around her finger."Ill tell you what help me with an issue and ill help you. Some vile flying insects have invaded my realm and have built great hives in my trees, I want them out."

OOC: ill hold here as things slow down over the weekend and this is something everyone should be a part of.

Azurewraith

Explorer
"No I would be trading my cooperation for the extermination of a thorn in my side. I find them agreeable terms."' her face twists into a cruel grin as the words leave her mouth and seem to hang in the air.

Neurotic

"How many of them are there? And no, agreeable Terms do not include such vague things as cooperation. Do we get to return the kids or not? And is it even possible to exterminate all the insects? From which area? I know plenty of stories in which vague Terms lead to bad bargain, we'll need to know more. "

Azurewraith

Explorer
"There is I don't know" She begins to motion in the air as if counting her long elegant fingers ending in rather large pointy nails."Perhaps 100 or so and the beasts they enslave. Destroying their homes would be be the best bet, they cling to my trees.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
"I think we may be close to a bargain. I think the terms on us are clear. We destroy the insect hives, and you will complete your side of the bargain. If we fail, we have no penalty beyond you not completing your side of the bargain. Your side of the bargain is quite murky. What help or cooperation are you prepared to give?"

Azurewraith

Explorer
Enid smiles at Colember and gives him a seductive wink. "Exactly you have everything to gain and nothing to lose. Provided you uphold your end I will speak to the townsfolk.

Neurotic

"So, we risk the limb and life. So you can tell the parents it is their fault or whatever, turn around and leave. If we succeed. I don't really see the cooperation here. You will agree to return the kids. Or at the very least to reach an agreement with the parents. To talk with intent to find a compromise. Not talk to berate, insult or otherwise belittle them. I will not agree to any deal that lets you twist it and walk away free." Leonan derides the deal offered. "I'm not a devil or fey, Lady. But this is too obvious. You either test us, insult us, send us to our dom against the invaders or all three at once."

Remove ads