• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dark Fairytale IC

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Lunch." comments Leonan "Too bad, we have no way of quickly transporting it with us nor time to help it properly. Kill it?" he motions for Kalveen to help the creature or put it out of its misery.

River Song

Explorer
Kalveen shakes his head and looks the doe over, trying to calm it. He tries to remove the rocks and with a small prayer casts a healing spell on it.

OOC: will try and remove rocks and cast cure wounds

Neurotic

Leonan looks after the departing fey. "We're wasting time and spells. Remember that children lives are at stake and that little spell you used here may mean death of one of them or us."
[MENTION=6805147]River Song[/MENTION], just ignore the grumbling, he doesn't bite :)

Azurewraith

Explorer
As Kalveen removes the rocks and heals the doe it pauses for a momentarily looking at Kalveen as if trying to impart some knowledge.
OOC: Perception checks plox

River Song

Explorer
Kalveen looks into the does eyes and smiles, he places a hand out and inclines his head; happy that he could have helped.

[roll0]

"That will be on my conscience alone Leonan, but I will not let torment like this pass me by for it feeds the dark."

Azurewraith

Explorer
Everyone may roll yes, I skipped the insight roll as well what ever the doe was telling you about is here!

Edit:I forgot how to English.

Last edited:

Neurotic

Kalveen looks into the does eyes and smiles, he places a hand out and inclines his head; happy that he could have helped.

[roll0]

"That will be on my conscience alone Leonan, but I will not let torment like this pass me by for it feeds the dark."

"I agree with you. Torment should be stopped. But stopping it does not mean the doe survives."

River Song

Explorer
"No," Kalveen agreed sadly. "No it doesn't, but I have eased what suffering I could.
I cannot ensure it survives beyond this moment but I can leave her better than I found her. Now lets find those kids."

Remove ads