Dark Fairytale IC

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[roll0]

Leonan cries out at the powerful bite. He is shaken, falls down, shaken again and somehow at the end of it he stands in front of the great beast firmly on his feet.

"Me not like!"

He moves to push the Wolf away. As his hand brushes across the fur it sparkles loudly, smell of singed fur spreading from contact point. The wolf jitters in place enabling Leonan to move away.

He moves so that wolf has to pass by one of his companions, risking reactionary attack.

OOC: move just aside and slightly behind either Kalveen or Colember (whichever is closer). Also, use shield spell if hit again. Finally, i could use some info on smaller wolves. I have one spell remaining, either Thunderwave or ice knife, depending on their positions. Also, big bad May get my last crushing grasp if he doesn't attack Leonan this round.

Last edited:

Kaleth watches the first wolf he assaulted twitch and convulse. He turns to the next wolf on Colember. He shapes his thoughts and thrusts it like a spike at the unnatural intelligence of the wolf.

[sblock=Action]Action: Using Mind Thrust on one of the wolves. It must make a DC 15 INT save or take [roll0].[/sblock]

Remove ads