• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dark Fairytale IC

Azurewraith

Explorer
Once again Enid takes a hard thump from the stone fist but she breaks free of its grasp using this distraction Colember rushes at the hag and hits her hard.

Enid rolls to her feat and swings at Colember with her claws striking him hard very nearly rending his throat. Once again the circle upon the floor glows as another child hits the floor and Enid's wounds begin to close up.

GM: Some one got lucky there given the 19 Enid rolled! Colember can have 12points of damage with love. Group B is up

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
GM: Dunno lets see yep she does have a +4 in str. I did honestly forget though oopsi
OOC:
I hoped it is *only* +4 without proficiency :) It was much better chance not to save with disadvantage, but by no means sure thing. Too bad she saved...math says it is 1 in 4 chance (thus, half of 1 in 2 which she would have without disadvantage :) )

For any spell Leonan casts from now on you can ask for surge roll regardless of any normal chance of it happening. do you want me to simply roll surge roll at disadvantage? Or you will call upon it as you see fit?

River Song

Explorer
Kalveen watches as another child falls and heaven's knows what was happening to them. At this rate the hag would win on shear attrition. He thrusts his shield at her yet again, in a desperate attempt to create an advantage for his companions.

[sblock=actions]

Bonus Action: Shove

[roll0]

Attack Rolls: Will wait to see if at advantage

[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: I'm preparing for difficult knee surgery on Tuesday and will be mostly offline for the rest of the week after that (Tue-Sat). I'll try to keep up and will post a summary if there is fight after this and let Azurewraith sort it out.

Leonan is frustrated by seeming inability of his hand to hold the hag. And the kids are falling. He keeps his concentration on the arm, blocking one side of the hag to prevent easy retreat. With the other hand he points three fingers into her and after some color changes, he manages to stabilize the spell and three rays of fire play over and near the hag burning her somewhat.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Scorching Ray; fire; fire;fire; surge: 1D20+6 = [10]+6 = 16
2D6 = [6, 4] = 10
2D6 = [1, 4] = 5
2D6 = [1, 6] = 7
1D20+3 = [9]+3 = 12

Scorching Ray 2; Scorching Ray 3: 1D20+6 = [5]+6 = 11
1D20+6 = [13]+6 = 19

Barely controlled spell - I assume 11 misses so 10 (if 16 hits) +7 (19 should hit) fire damage, not impressive
[/sblock]

Remove ads