Dark Fairytale IC

River Song

Explorer
"You are safe now," Kalveen reassured them. "The hag is gone and we will take you to your families, you are safe."

Whilst murmuring reassuringly to the children, Kalveen is intently studying them for any signs that they may not be exactly what they are. Whilst they believe they stopped this ritual in time; he wasn't so sure.

[roll0]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"We will have to watch them. They were under her spell long time. Do we call for magimedics?" Leonan peers into children eyes, trying to see anything not belonging to young, haunted mind. He remembers well his own pain as his family fell. He hopes to recognize that pain rather than empty husks.

Ooc: arcana and insight. Roll for me please.

Last edited:

Azurewraith

Explorer
Inspecting the children doesn't appear to reveal any signs of magic and from what you can see the children are fine, albeit dazed and confused. "safe?" the children repeat the word in turn as if trying to decipher a foreign language. Ater a few moments the children decide that safe is a good thing as each child takes a hand they say in chorus "Take us home"

Neurotic

OOC: chorus is creepy, Leonan will be ready to interrupt trouble when they meet the parents.

Anything of worth down here or in the tree?

I'm home and I'll have computer access a bit later :)

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: Excellent beware the morphine farts

GM: The tree Has a trove of magic items and.... Junk question is which is which? Arcana or investigation everyone can have a go roll below a 10 will trigger something bad.

Neurotic

Leonan looks over stuff in the tree, wary of another rug-like experience.

[roll0]

"Take the kids out, I'll take a quick look. We can change, three in, one out. I think this stuff will be gone by the time we return the little ones. So, take things you find interesting."

Beyond magic, Leonan is intrested in any ledgers of debts, rituals, lore etc...

Last edited:

Azurewraith

Explorer
Leonan searches the cluttered up down stairs room looking for anything worth looting navigating himself around a few traps, he manages to find a few choice picks

GM: Coin of water finding
8a8b6403bac13a627b5ec838c04e51c6.jpg

This enchanted coin will roll towards the nearest source of drinkable water. Navigating around corners and obstructions.

Mirror of insect plague(one charge)

a8d4309933cf86c7832162053bf2f772.jpg

Whebt smashed the shards of this mirror become a Swarm of insects filing a 20ft sphere . Each creature in the sphere must make a con saving throw(dc15) taking 4d10 piercing damage or half on save. The save must be repeated whenever a creature enters the Swarm for the first time on its turn and at the end of every turn the creature spends in the swarm. Concentration 10mins.

Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: Just caught your edit [MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION] Excuse this next section I know its a bit cliché buuuuuut o didn't have anything like that planned, so plan W

Leonan also finds a book bound in leaves and ivy. Sealed shut with a large vine, the vine appears to be decaying one third down its length. Perhaps due to Enid's death, the strange thing is the rest of the vine seems healthy and strong infact it is pulsing with power. The half-elf has never dweeb such a thing perhaps Auntie Enid holds some secrets even in death.

Neurotic

OOC: 1/3 you say? Such as coven of hags?

Leonan comes out both triumphant and worried.
"There is powerful magic there, for the taking if you're careful. But this..." He shows the tome "...implies there are others, other hags, maybe other lives of Enid, maybe something I cannot imagine at this moment. But I think Enid was only a part of something bigger. You can go in, I'll watch over the kids. And please get the body out do we can burn it."

Remove ads