D&D 5E Dark Fairytale OOC [Closed]

Azurewraith

Explorer
I think either ability would be useful tbh don't think there is a wrong choice. Debriefing will be pretty much you guys listing what happened and you may be questioned upon it. What you do and don't mention will have effects later on. Mentioning the pixie genocide for, instance if left out it could come back later, mentioning the book may get out confiscated etc.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
I'm planning on giving a very truthful account, although details Colember wasn't concerned with, (Like treasure, books and stuff) will be forgotten or glossed over.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I would keep our own treasure, but the book could be something we really need help with. I guess we would need more info on the book first, but if we cannot get it open let Academy handle it. We might get new adventure out of it "my sister enspelled silly mermaid and took her voice" Or some such

Genocide of pixies failed, they fought against Enid at her house, thus heavy casualties of fighting folk, but the rest should be fine, right? We didn't fight them.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Hey, I leveled Colember, but had a weird request. Could I switch him to an Oath of the Ancients Paladin from a Devotion Paladin? No big deal if I can't, I just should have done that from the beginning.

Remove ads