Dark Heart of Arkravia (OCC)

Ralts Bloodthorne

First Post
OK, give me an Intimidate check, I'll toss in a +2 circumstance bonus for the speech, and another +1 for the musket for at total of +3. You've got a nasty rep from the Third Crusade, and are known to be a brutal close quarters fighter, specializing in urban and jungle combat.

And gimme a Perception Check from Bishop Frella to boot.

Ralts Bloodthorne

First Post
Nicely done on the Intimidation roll. Smythe's got a reputation as a ruthless dude. Frella's not going to notice anything unless it really jumps out at him beyond the normal stuff.

Ralts Bloodthorne

First Post
His Holiness the Pope > The Holy Empress > Lord Bishop Horaga Verestian > Bishop Frella > Lesser Bishop Cartega

His Holiness the Pope > The Holy Empress > High Lord Marshal Vrexisha > Lord Marshal Terebkiss

Lord Marshal Terebkiss > Marshal Ulvena > Lord Tralvek > Lord Captain Chilvex > Lord Captain Captain Hargalan > Church Soldiers

Lord Marshal Terebkiss > Lord Brevek > Lord Captain Zefflian > Imperial Marines

Lord Marshal Terebkiss > Lord Dumaksas > Lord Captain Salderan > Scout Captain Smythe > Scouts

Lord Marshal Terebkiss > Ugra Nine-Axe > Varkek Six Fingers > Lagoo Irregulars

Lord Bishop Horaga Verestian > Lord High Inquisitor Shebbeth > Lord Inquisitor Melkant > High Inquisitor Kalvek > Inquisitors, witches, mages

It goes...

Bishops > Inquisitors > Marines > Church Soldiers

Scouts can not be given orders by Church Army or Marines.

Last edited:

Wolv0rine

First Post
Okay, the Lord Bishop told Frella to "Today, see who is worthy of slaves and treasure, and who will be attempting to claim more than they deserve in the eyes of Father Church."

In practice, what does that entail? Meaning, on my end, what do you envision me having Frella do to follow through on those orders?

Ralts Bloodthorne

First Post
It basically involves going around and waiting for any of the commanders to come tell you if someone displayed cowardice or bravery when the port was being taken. Slaves will also come up to give information, some for reward, some out of piety, and some out of spite, but Frella's grown skilled at telling if the primitive lagoo are lying or not. Mostly we'll be using it here to establish a few things, a few places, and a few people, as well as a little more information on the Lagoo.

Remove ads