Dark Heresy FOR THE EMPEROR!!! OOC thread - always recruiting, give a shout

Jemal

Adventurer
Allright, back after the busy/holiday season. Will be updating to all of my games within the next day or two. The ones I GM will likely be a little later than the others b/c they take a bit more time to post.

Sorry for bagging out in the mid of combat, i just honestly haven't even had a chance to get on ENWorld to check since my last visit, let alone post.

DrZombie

First Post
Allright, back after the busy/holiday season. Will be updating to all of my games within the next day or two. The ones I GM will likely be a little later than the others b/c they take a bit more time to post.

Sorry for bagging out in the mid of combat, i just honestly haven't even had a chance to get on ENWorld to check since my last visit, let alone post.

Join the club lads, been having a hard time posting but have not forgotten or skedadled. Will update my games in the next day or two.
Welcome back joker, looks like we have a full house again lol. Just read what you've missed so far and jump in.

DrZombie

First Post
update in my DH games today or tomorrow at the latest. A combination of three nightshift weeks within a few weeks of each other and RL issues have left me with not enough time to decently update, but I'll make time tomorrow or will update today if work permits

cheers,

DrZ the sleepdeprived

Shayuri

First Post
Dibs on the action movie one-liner that we all know is coming.

*badguys look around the door frame and see the cart there...expressions of puzzlement*

Kestrel: (Reverse angle shot showing her face behind the lasgun) "Do you want fries with that?"

*shoots laser...implausibly big explosion causes everyone to be hurled away, but otherwise unhurt...oh, and Kestrel walks away from the firestorm without looking back at it.*

DrZombie

First Post
Dibs on the action movie one-liner that we all know is coming.

*badguys look around the door frame and see the cart there...expressions of puzzlement*

Kestrel: (Reverse angle shot showing her face behind the lasgun) "Do you want fries with that?"

*shoots laser...implausibly big explosion causes everyone to be hurled away, but otherwise unhurt...oh, and Kestrel walks away from the firestorm without looking back at it.*

lol. This is the weatherforecast by DrZombie:

Partially clouded, with a small shower of bodyparts expected in the afternoon. Temperatures may rise locally to uncomfortable levels.

Remove ads