Dark Heresy FOR THE EMPEROR!!! OOC thread - always recruiting, give a shout

DrZombie

First Post
[MENTION=9026]Jemal[/MENTION], you are right, I built a story 'round the background of some PC's, but that means a few key players are missing now, and I hate railroading characters by using NPC's to push 'em one way or the other. But I'll let Rat call the shots for this encounter.

Jemal

Adventurer
I understand completely, I have the same problem when I'm DMing, I hate forcing the story, but sometimes it's unavoidable. :(

Shayuri

First Post
It happens. Best thing is just to keep things moving, wrap up the 'ghost plot' as quickly as you can without compromising the game...and who knows, perhaps the dangling plot elements can be attached to other PC's at some point.

DrZombie

First Post
Fair enough, I'll update monday at the latest. Got a tabletop Deathwatch game tonight, then a hangover tomorrow and a busy weekend but I'll try my best :). Better to kill the ghosts asap :devil:

Corrossyph

First Post
do u guys still need an extra player? if yes, i'd be glad to help. If not, well, so be it. I could either take over a ghost character or make a new one from scratch, whatever tickles your fancy.

DrZombie

First Post
I'd prefer you to take over a ghosted PC. Just read up on the thread and take over rat, brutis or kincaid (damn almost wrote Kestrell ) whenever you're up for it.

Gang, meet corrosyph, an old buddy of mine

muggie2

First Post
I'd prefer you to take over a ghosted PC. Just read up on the thread and take over rat, brutis or kincaid (damn almost wrote Kestrell ) whenever you're up for it.

Gang, meet corrosyph, an old buddy of mine

Greetings 'syph. Welcome to our nightmare! (of course, the nightmare which is our universe has a lot of really fun elements in it, so is that really a nightmare?)

Remove ads