• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dark Inheritance - any clue?

CustosObscurus

First Post
Recently I've been going over some of my old(er) rpg books, and saw my copy of the Dark Inheritance d20 campaign setting from Mythic Dreams Studios. I started re-reading it and noticed that they planned to make it an evolving campaign setting, kind of like White Wolf did with it's Orpheus line.

However, I've been looking for information about it online for the past 30 minutes or so, and I've found zip. Nothing. Did the company go under, or was there a name change in the past three years or so? If they did go under, does anyone have a link to any info they might have put online that wasn't in their core book?

Psion

Adventurer
First, I don't know if you are aware, but a Spycraft powered edition of DI came out, and it was pretty cool.

Then spycraft 2.0 came out, and there were some free conversions, and an announcement that any further products that came out for it would support SC 2.0. Nothing was said about continued support of d20 modern version.

Second, Mythic Dreams was one of the companies that used Osseum for product fulfillment. If you aren't familiar with that sordid tale, basically everyone distributing through Osseum saw no money for products sold over a period of months before the owner just up and disappreared.

Remove ads