• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Dark Quest Games] DQG and Enkwell Press release Treasure Hoards

tensen

First Post
Treasure. This word is one of the most recognized amongst adventurers. Besides gaining the experience to hone a character’s chosen career path, that individual requires appropriate treasures to complement his expanding powers. Exactly what treasure a GM can give to his players is part of what Hoards is all about. In this book are all new items never before seen in the d20 publishing community. Each comes complete with a background and full statistics for immediate use. Every category of treasure receives some type of notice—coins, gems, art objects, mundane items, and, of course, magic items. Each treasure’s background information comes complete with what skill check or Bardic Knowledge roll is needed for a character to know something about it.

Available at rpgnow

Napftor

Explorer
I'm pleased this book has finally made it to the marketplace; the journey was a long one. Potential buyers should take note that Hoards is set up to work hand-in-hand with the treasure tables in the DMG.

Wycen

Explorer
And thanks to all involved for finally getting this out there, especially Bret. I finally looked closely through the whole thing and was excited to find each of my entries. Should a POD option become available, I'd be happy to buy one for my friend's FLGS. As I told my gaming friends, you can never have too much treasure. :)

Remove ads