Dark Sun 3.5 - Trail of the Defiler

jkason

First Post
Quaketongue Ristu, pterran druid

Quaketongue moves into the group after leaving his patients to check on what's halted the caravan. His expression darkens as he listens to the others and looks to the group blocking their way.

"Heartseer and I are here to hung a Defiler," he confides. "Whether this is that creature or simply another, it would do my spirit good to see him dead. But I fear a straightforward attack will simply bring in overwhelming numbers from our sides.

"My skills are not strategic. I'll follow what the rest of you decide. I have a way to mimic the call of a Lirr, stunning some of our adversaries before we begin if we choose to fight. Provided, that is, I can get in close enough to enact the ritual."

Bloodweaver1

First Post
A deep low growl eminates from somewhere within Ugg. "Ugg don't like bugs. Bugs bad!" Says Ugg. His large hands start to tighten their grip on his Dachi Club as he eyes the Kreen and thier apparent leader.

Lot

First Post
A little more than hundred yards away, the veil of the howdah on the inix parts and a human-shaped form climbs out, With some grace, the figure drops to the ground and walks a few steps out in front of his kreen guards. He appears to be a man, tall and lean. He wears a dark blue cloak and headwrap, but is wearing no shirt. The man also appears to be wearing brown naggy trousers and some kind of boot. One of the insectoids moves forward and spreads what appears to be a rug in front of the man. Another brings what appears to be a bowl. The man lowers himself casually onto the carpet and grabs some kind of fruit from the bowl. It appears that he waves to the caravan and gestures in your direction, motioning for someone to join him. The rest of the thri-kreen with the man have formed a semi-circle behind him, weapons and claws at the ready.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Lot said:
It appears that he waves to the caravan and gestures in your direction, motioning for someone to join him. The rest of the thri-kreen with the man have formed a semi-circle behind him, weapons and claws at the ready.

"Well, if it must be; lets parlay." He signals the others to follow, making sure Ugg is not too far from him.

Kurvic then starts walking toward the carpet, hands extended sideways to show he has no weapons. He hopes some will follow him. When close enough to be heard, he says "Greetings; I am Kurvic, and am quite honoured that we can talk in a civilized manner. Such occurences can be rare, so deep in the desert. How refreshing and supprizing our encounter is!"

OCC: Diplomacy +13; Sense Motive +5; Spot +2

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Ugg The SKullCrusher

Ugg follows his little friends. When they all reach the funny looking man, he stands back and waits anxiously with his weapons in hand.

jkason

First Post
Quaketongue Ristu, pterran druid

Quaketongue waits a moment, unsure of himself, then decides to accompany the elf over to the enemy encampment. Concerned for his charges, however, he sets Dawnsprint to Guard the wagon holding the wounded.

Bront

The man with the probe
Darkclaw looks at Erianna and then at the elf as he heads over.

[sblock=Quaketongue] 'Warn me immediately if it turns bad.' [/sblock]

He stands besides Erianna, "You seem hesitant to approach. If you wish to, I will be by your side."

Voadam

Legend
Heartseer goes forward with the elf and expends his psionic focus to view the aura of this human among the kreen. Every emotional ripple manifests giving Heartseer insight into the human's true state as he interacts with the templar negotiator.

Remove ads