• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dark Sun! I have them!

Insight

Adventurer
could you give details of feat for thri kreen ranger ?
is there anything interesting in power swap feats for gythka?

Hunting Thri-Kreen: When an adjacent enemy takes damage from your hunter's quarry, another adjacent enemy takes 2/3/4 damage.
** This seems best suited for a two-weapon or beast master ranger. ***

The gythka power swap feats are fairly controller-y. The encounter attack power is multi-attack (one attack with each end of the gythka). The daily slides the target 3 squares and knocks it prone. Additionally, the power gives you an immediate interrupt if the target tries to stand. Pretty cool, actually.

malcolm_n

Adventurer
An interesting note, and I'm not sure if it's been brought up (sorry, I already read my 16 page thread for the day)... Under vanquished peoples (a sidebar of peoples of Athas), it lists kobold, deva, gnome, ogre, orc, and troll as races. kobolds, devas, gnomes and orcs all have racial options in the phbs and mm's. Trolls and ogres, however, do not. Does anybody else find the inclusion of these as interesting?

It could just be that dm's are encouraged not to use these monsters, but the rest of the sidebar talks about player interaction with DM permission, not DMs using them. Anybody familiar with 2e DS who can tell if it's just telling us because it mattered back then?

Anybody familiar with 2e DS who can tell if it's just telling us because it mattered back then?

With the exception of the deva, those races had the "exterminated in the past" label in the 2e box IIRC. I believe they added the deva to that list because of their divine background (as in, the gods are dead, so their servants are, too).

I'm not really surprised that lizardfolk aren't included. *cough*Last Sea*cough* :angel:

Insight

Adventurer
Are there any specific Mul feats?

HEROIC -
Bred for Battle
Humanity's Heir
Invigorating Toughness
Legacy of Stone
Mul's Stamina

PARAGON -
None

EPIC -
Inexhaustible Resources

And what's the coolest Gladiator feat?

Well, this is just opinion, of course. Disrupting shove allows you to knock an enemy prone with you hit with disrupting advance. That's pretty cool.

:)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads