• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Darkhawk: The Horror Begins

Blind Azathoth

Explorer
Oh dear. Apologies for not posting, didn't realize others had... no subscription e-mails.

Kyros does not argue; indeed, he proceeds to loosen the bound guard's fetters. "Lead on, then," he says, before glancing to the other, unconscious guard. "And carry your friend there, if you feel like sparing him. I don't think I'd be able to manage it."

Jemal

Adventurer
"Well, lets get a move on, then."

Jonathon waits for the Guard to carry his friend(Or leave him), point out the way to their gear, or make a break for it. In the first two cases, he will lead the party in the direction the guard indicates, making sure someody is 'guarding the guard'.

...Like most PbPs I have played in. Certainly, a promissing approach. I would have enjoyed to continue it. :'( Was a pleasure to game with you all so far, however. Hope we meet again, regardless if this game is actually continued or not.

Yours,

Rafael

Jemal

Adventurer
Ivid said:
...Like most PbPs I have played in.

Then I must say, sir, that you need to play more. I've had a rather good time of it.. Also, try my games. :) I'm always open to showing people how it's done. ;)

Also...
Going Twice...
Going Three Times...

airwalkrr seems to have disappeared from his AoW PbP as well. He still seems to be logging on to EN World and I have seen him post in General a couple of times but he is not replying to any of my posts or my e-mails. Very strange.

Olaf the Stout

Jemal said:
Then I must say, sir, that you need to play more. I've had a rather good time of it.. Also, try my games. :) I'm always open to showing people how it's done. ;)

:eek: I have experienced, also from the games I run on my own, that a healthy dose of railroading can help to speed things up - like this prison break scenario here. Now, I am no friend of *Dragons of Autumn Twilight*-like railroading either. ;)

Well, in any case, it was a honour for me to game with you, people. Maybe we can put together another game in some time. :) ... Or, of course, air returns and continues this here...

Remove ads