DarkMatter D20: Drunk Southern Girls with Guns ... UPDATED - 8/18/05!

What would you like to see in the DarkMatter campaign?

• Cthulhu, baby

Votes: 66 23.7%
  • More anal probing!

Votes: 66 23.7%
  • Rather less anal probing, thank you.

Votes: 33 11.9%
  • Deeper Conspiracy theory stuff

Votes: 84 30.2%
  • More traditional monster/horror tone

Votes: 29 10.4%

Friadoc

Explorer
Now I'll be the first to admit that I'd love to see more of ths story hour, I think that John is a smidge busy at the moment.

In fact, if you check here - http://kfmonkey.blogspot.com/ - you'll see that our erstwhile stroyteller is off shooting a pilot with Dean Devlin and folks up in Chicago.

Man, that'd just be fun, ya know?

The bastich! *grins*

jelmore

First Post
I just spent far too much time today getting caught up on the DSGWG stories. The more John Rogers writing I can get, the happier I am.

Consider this a *BUMP* if you will.

Vayden

First Post
You see what happens, John?

You go and start posting about 4th edition, you get people like me clicking around and finding your story hours and the legions bitching for an update increase.

arcade

First Post
Vayden said:
You go and start posting about 4th edition, you get people like me clicking around and finding your story hours and the legions bitching for an update increase.

Yeah, I'm in that boat, too. The work hours I just whittled away getting acquainted with one of my newest fav authors. Fantastic stuff. I will be googling everything with your name on it now.

isepik

First Post
I need MORE!

I was just turned onto this thread and I am absolutely HOOKED! Thank you for the awesome story so far but I can't help hoping for the rest to be posted. In the mean time, I'll just have to content myself with the rest of jonrog's SHs.

Also, this servers as a mini-bump since this thread was at risk of slipping to page 2. :D

The Axe

First Post
Strike! Strike! Strike! Strike!

Hey, uhhh, doesn't someone have some, uhhh, free time... I'm just sayin; if you get bored or something...

isepik

First Post
Excellent point

The Axe said:
Hey, uhhh, doesn't someone have some, uhhh, free time... I'm just sayin; if you get bored or something...

You know, he did have about 3 months of free time to update us. I wonder if didn't find another addiction.

Speaking of which, I wonder how this campaign would have run in 4e? I'm not trying to start an issue, but I'm interested in if this would have been as tricky to get the different systems worked out if 4e rules had existed. I guess we'll find out in about 5-6 months.

Attic Whisperer

First Post
Dear John

I have been reading your posts for some time... yet not for some time... I need more story john... dont you understand? Im not alone john... WE WANT MORE!

Erm sorry... Great story Jonrog, but we are all getting a bit... well antsy...

Tamlyn

Explorer
Attic Whisperer said:
I have been reading your posts for some time... yet not for some time... I need more story john... dont you understand? Im not alone john... WE WANT MORE!

Erm sorry... Great story Jonrog, but we are all getting a bit... well antsy...

I fully agree, but I'm not hopeful. August 2005 was the last update. sigh :(

Remove ads