• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DarkMatter D20: Drunk Southern Girls with Guns ... UPDATED - 8/18/05!

What would you like to see in the DarkMatter campaign?

• Cthulhu, baby

Votes: 66 23.7%
  • More anal probing!

Votes: 66 23.7%
  • Rather less anal probing, thank you.

Votes: 33 11.9%
  • Deeper Conspiracy theory stuff

Votes: 84 30.2%
  • More traditional monster/horror tone

Votes: 29 10.4%

dreadnought

First Post
jonrog1 said:
Flynn had just met up with an old University friend. The fellow had put on quite a few pounds while Flynn had kept his same athletic shape from his Naval Officer days, but it had been cold comfort ... the man's hair was still thick and magnificent. And everyone knew, that's what really counted. Flynn ran a hand over his buzz cut, noting the rising forehead. Damn Rogers. Damn his hair ...

Okay, I deserved that after the crack about the beard. Now can we call a truce over who has hair and where? (Mind you, "thick and magnificent" is somewhat overstated in my humble opinion...)

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
dreadnought said:
Okay, I deserved that after the crack about the beard. Now can we call a truce over who has hair and where? (Mind you, "thick and magnificent" is somewhat overstated in my humble opinion...)
Thanks for that mental image. Hopefully I can drink enough tonight to drive it from my mind.

jonrog1

First Post
dreadnought said:

Youi've still got points to burn off from InSanta Clause, buddy. I take my tiny, tiny wins where I can ...

Remove ads